Dorothy Marie Pacocha, 92, of Cape May, New Jersey, formerly of Clifton Heights, PA, passed away peacefully with her family at her side on August 6, 2019. She enjoyed her time at the beach, gardening, and working at the Cape May Lighthouse.She is predeceased by her husband Joesph S. Pacocha and son Joseph (Cokie) R. Pacocha. She will be dearly missed by her children Susan Downey (Joe Ruffing), Craig (Maureen), Richard (Margaret), and Dorothy Coakley (Daniel). She will also be greatly missed by her grandchildren Bree, Kristi, Brian, Katelyn, Makenzie, Jack and her great grandchildren Benjamin, Abigail, and Starks.Relatives and friends were invited to her Viewing Saturday, August 10th 9:30 A.M Holy Cross Church, 652 E. Springfield Rd. Springfield, PA, 19064, and to her Funeral Mass 10:30 A.M in the Church. Burial was held at SS. Peter and Paul Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105https://www.stjude.org/Arr. O'Leary F.H. (Springfield)
- Can Beachgoers Walk the Beach Without a Tag?
- Wildwood Police Seek ID on Owner of Dog that Bit Child
- Indicments Filed Aug. 13
- Crest Police Arrest 2 Philadelphians after Car Crashes into Barricade
- Co. Prosecutor: No Charges to Be Filed in Fatal OC Motor Vehicle Crash
- Fire Departments Respond to Cape May Blaze
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activity July 1-7, 2019
- Resignation Call Replay
- Cottages May Gain Second Floors
- Vandalism Continues
- North Wildwood - I saw on the news that the Philadelphia Mayor’s daughter and a N
- Wildwood Crest - There are numerous spouts about the revenue beach tags would bri
- North Cape May - Hopefully the Aquatic Center will be voted out in November.
- Wildwood Crest - Those who want beach tags in the Wildwoods should realize that t
- Cape May - The bridge into Cape May is a hazard with the bicycles.