Brittany (Repholz) Maschio, 30, of Wildwood Crest and Kissimmee, FL passed away on April 24th, 2020 with her loving husband James Maschio by her side. Brittany fought a courageous battle with Triple Negative Breast Cancer before angels called her name. She is survived by her four children—James, Paisley, Miles, and Carson—along with her parents, Anton Repholz and Victoria Ciaverelli; her paternal grandparents Anton and Honora Repholz; her maternal grandmother Eleanor Melchiore; sister Melissa Melchiore; brother Peter Ciaverelli; sister Dominique Repholz; and brother TJ Repholz. As well as many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. Brittany is predeceased by her paternal grandfather, Joseph Melchiore. Brittany extended her undeniable love and spirit to friends and strangers who were experiencing similar health issues with inspiration, hand-written letters and social media posts that brought hundreds of people together while providing comfort and hope, including on her favorite “Posties” social media site. Her final message to her friends and family was “Not every day is a good day, but there is good in every day!”. When allowable, a remembrance gathering will be held at the Wildwood Crest Voluntary Fire Company No. 1 where friends can celebrate her life, and her love for all things that are good in life.Donations for the family can be made at their go fund me page:https://www.gofundme.com/f/SupportTheMaschios?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_nacp+share-sheet&rcid=df09c8dc3cf74f96a6ac6650d0c5075f
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases in Two-day Report
- Erma Man Arrested in Avalon, Charged With Several Offenses
- Motor Vehicle Pursuit Ends With Crash, 2 Arrested
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County's Fresh Virus Cases Back to Single Digits
- County’s Cases Rise by 11, No Deaths Reported
- Wildwood Crest Endures Rental Ban, Planning to Reopen
- COVID-19: Lurking or Leaving?
- Wildwood Crest - Wouldn't it be nice or fair for the same media that badgers Trump ask Murphy or Como questions? Such as, would it have been necessary to quarantine if the states did a better job with the...
- Villas - Wildwood Crest Spouter ! Oh yeah let's base what we do on Lassen County California - they had one, the first, the only person to TEST positive, then they found 3 more. NOBODY in hosptial, NOBODY...
- Villas - What's happened to the people in the Villas,I,am so sick and tired of trying to make our property and the area around us nice.So haters can ruin.Every week it's something.Destroying...
- Wildwood Crest - The ironic Stone Harbor spouter is correct that the WHO has now said masks are not needed unless you have symptoms. However, the Center for Disease Control disagrees with the WHO. A new study from...
- Cape May County - Martin Luther King: “ I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots...