VITIELLO, MARIA, 87, of Beesley's Point, August 21, 2019. She had worked as a Nurse for Crest Haven Nursing Home, Cape May Court House.
- Plans Unveiled for County Commons in Rio Grande
- Wrecking Ball Missed 1729 House
- Hotel Protests Continue
- Indictments Filed Oct. 8
- North Wildwood Police Department Activity, Arrest Summary for Sept. 1-15, 2019
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests Sept. 16-22, 2019
- Indictments Filed Oct. 2
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests Sept. 23-29, 2019
- Coastal Flood Warning Issued
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests Sept. 9-15, 2019
- Villas - There were two occasions recently, where I had my young grandchildren in my car, and was doing the speed everyone else was, and a huge, commercial truck came up on my rear bumper doing 60 mph on...
- Rio Grande - How long do people have to change their auto plates to N.J. plates? I've seen vehicles with Florida plates who live here year round for years and have never changed them.
- Cape May - We need to free education from corporate grips, then develop a vision of what education should be.
- Sea Isle City - It would be greatly appreciated if Sea Isle City Public Works could keep a trash can at the beginning and end of the promenade all year long. This request went to them, but we never heard back. They...
- North Cape May - Re: the aquatic center, I have a different take than most. I look at it as a real estate investment. Thoughtful purchases of real estate almost never lose value. With proper management and popular...