Almira Elizabeth LeClair, age 90 of Villas, passed away on Sunday, December 1, 2019. Almira lived in Florence, NJ before moving to the Cape May area in 2001. She enjoyed sewing, crafts, shuffleboard and was an associate member of D.A.V. She is predeceased by 3 brothers, 3 sisters, and 1 grand-daughter. Almira is survived by her husband of 30 years, Raymond, children Diane Cramer (Thomas), Christine Miller (Robert), Judy Williams (Dennis), and John LeClair, 9 grandchildren and many great-grandchildren. Funeral services for Almira will be held at 11am on Friday, December 6, 2019 at the Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Rd, N Cape May; friends may call one hour prior to service from 10-11am. Interment will immediately follow service at the Cape May County Veterans Cemetery, 129 Crest Haven Rd, Cape May Court House, NJ. Condolences can be shared atwww.EvoyFuneralHome.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Drowns in Residential Pool
- Joint Investigation Conducted into Erma Man's Death
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued for Cape May County
- Human Services Announces $38.5 Million in Additional Food Assistance
- Windrift Shelves Food, Beverage Service After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- County's COVID-19 Cases Rise by 5
- Archer Senft’s ‘Doing Great’ 5 Years after Diving Accident
- County's August Coronavirus Battle Begins With 6 New Cases
- County's Virus Metrics Increase by 9 Cases
- County Announces Cancellations, Closures Ahead of Isaias' Arrival
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - I disagree with the spouter about the grass under the new sign on Rio Grande. What rocket scientist came up with that idea? Everyone knows we in Wildwood love blue, no pink, no let's stick with...
- Rio Grande - Talking to some friends that work in the county and one was upset that their gym was closed to COVID and that slot of employees are mad and the other employee said that the one in the admin building...
- Wildwood Crest - I figured if we all just "protest" together at the beach on a sunny day, a few "favorite restaurants, and then school for the kids, we should be perfectly fine. None of the "...
- Middle Township - I am a teacher and I would like to shut down these people who are posting about how easy teachers have it by allowing them to teach virtually(online) during this pandemic. Teaching classes online is...
- Wildwood - It’s sad to see the current divide in America. What most people don’t seem to understand is both the dems and repub’s are on the same team. All they wanna do is steal more money from the hard working...