Nancy A. Borelli, passed from this world on August 25, 2020. She is preceded in death by her loving husband Albert, parents Andrew and Elizabeth, and brother’s Michael, Tommy, Andrew, and Brian. Nancy was born in Bronx, NY and moved to New Jersey in the 1950’s living and working in Fort Lee and Palisades Park before retiring to North Wildwood on the Jersey Shore. Nancy, always sharp as a tack, was the de facto family historian with her vivid recollection of people, events, and experiences. A classic and traditional lady, educated at the school of "hard knocks", she had nary a disparaging word or gripe about anyone or anything and took life in stride, cherishing every precious moment. She was a loving wife and aunt and is survived and missed by her nephews Mike and Chris. A visitation will be held at Ingersoll-Greenwood Funeral Home 1201 Central Avenue, N Wildwood, NJ 08260 on October 6, 2020 from 9:30am to 10:30am with a Mass of Christian Burial to follow at 11:00am at the St. Ann Roman Catholic Church, 2901 Atlantic Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260. Nancy will then be interred with her husband Al at Brigadier General William C. Doyle Cemetery at 2:30pm. Condolences may be sent to ingersollgreenwoodfh
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Goshen Man, 26, Dies in Crash
- HVAC Worker Recorded Multiple Victims in Cape Tech Bathroom, Investigation Finds
- UPDATE: Swimmer Dies After Being Pulled from Water Off N. Wildwood Beach
- Middle OKs Trick-or-treat Hours
- Lower Man, 71, Dies from COVID-19; New Cases Reported
- Middle Approves Land Sale
- Murphy Extends Public Health Emergency
- County Reports 8 New COVID-19 Cases
- Memorial Reef Provides Eco-friendly Final Resting Place
- What Does CMCo Look Like Post-COVID-19?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Cape May - Hearing people complain about not getting their huge $9000 unemployment check makes me sick. Where is the extra compensation for the essential workers who were forced to risk our lives everyday to go...
- Erma - Trump’s refusal to condemn white supremacy and telling them to “Stand back and stand by” means exactly what? Permission to proceed with their racial hatred? The accusations and name-calling...
- Cape May - Cape May receives grants every year and the Cape May Facebook page never post about the grants. Now for the first time the Cape May Facebook page post about a grant revived with the mayors face as...
- Sea Isle - To the Cape May spouter re: Warren Buffet. Your post is wrong. What he said was he paid a lower RATE than his secretary, and with Trump's tax bill, that rate is even LOWER. Buffet also worked...
- North Wildwood - Why didn't the fact that there were thousands of people without masks crowding into bars on Olde New Jersey Avenue over the weekend make the news? Or the fact that the police on duty at Olde New...