Marie T. Quaid, age 77, of North Cape May, NJ, passed away on Sunday, April 18, 2021. She is survived by her daughters, Denise Powers of Del Haven, NJ, and Dawn Mitchell of Magnolia, TX; her brothers, Robert Herman of Cape May Court House, Thomas Herman of Cleveland, OH, and Edward Herman of Atlanta, GA; her sister, Rose Bud Abadi of Cleveland, OH; two grandchildren, Rachel Powers of San Antonio, TX, and Cassandra Powers of Eunice, LA; and her six great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her brother, Charles Herman. Graveside services will be private. Memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, P.O. Box 22478, Oklahoma City, OK 73123.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests February 2021
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder After Wildwood Stabbing
- Fire Official Arrested for Filing False Police Report
- Indictments Filed May 4
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- 1 Death, 4 New Covid Cases Reported; CMCo Ends Daily Virus Update
- NJ Businesses Advised to Prepare for Plastic Bag Ban
- New Marijuana, Alcohol Laws Handcuff Police Officers
- N. Cape May Home Improvement Store to Open in October
- Cape May Considers Parking Options
- North Wildwood - A federal judge Tuesday denied an effort by the National Rifle Association to file for bankruptcy protection, ruling that the gun rights group filed the case in an attempt to fend off a civil lawsuit...
- North Wildwood - Liz Cheney is being ousted because she is loyal to the conservative party, and not loyal to Donald Trump. Why should she be? He lost the presidency, the house and the senate for the republicans, and...
- West Cape May - To all of the restaurants in cape may that can't get cooks in the door for less than $20+, maybe people are tired of being treated as disposable, maybe their tired of the terrible hours.
- Wildwood Crest - To the spouter complaining about your garbage bags and your note left in the mailbox, be thankful that is all you got ! They very well could have fined you for being so negligent. Be a respectful...
- Upper Township - Plenty of jobs are out there. If you are holding out for 15 dollars an hour it's not happening. Keep dreaming.