Patricia A. Bond passed away peacefully on Monday, October 4, 2021. Born on January 23, 1946, to Herbert F. and Anna Mae Peterson in North Wildwood, New Jersey, Patricia was a graduate of Wildwood High School and resided in Cape May County her entire life. She proudly worked many years for her family at Morey’s Pier and at the Middle Township Municipal Court for over 25 years. Patricia devoted her life to her four children and five grandchildren, and she is remembered fondly by all as someone who showed kindness and compassion to everyone. Patricia is predeceased by her parents- as well as siblings - Richard, James, Nancy, Judith, and her beloved son, Andrew Charles Bond. She is survived by her daughter, Christine Salerno (William), her daughter Rebecca Carr (Christopher), her son Patrick Bond (Jennifer), her daughter-in-law, Elise Bond and her grandchildren- Evan, Brayden, Eleanor, Isabella and Olivia. She is also survived by her sister Dolores Morey and brother, Robert Peterson, sisters-in law, Catharine Bond and Patricia Peterson and many nieces and nephews and extended family. Her constant and loving presence will be so dearly missed by her children, family, and friends. In lieu of flowers, Patricia’s family is requesting donations in her name to Samaritan Life Enhancing Care at samaritannj.org. Patricia’s Celebration of Life will be at Radzieta Funeral Home at 9 Hand Ave., Cape May Court House, NJ on Monday, October 11, 2021. Calling hour will be 10-11am, with a service following at 11am. Condolences at www.radzieta.com
- Police Arrest 4 Cape May Restaurant Workers After ‘Wagon Wheel Scam’ Probe
- Ayne Zaberer, Wife of Local Restaurateur Legend, Dies
- 'Historic Grand Hotel’ in Cape May’s Future?
- Court House Man Charged for Woman’s Drug-induced Death
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; CMCo Reports Progress in Vaccinations
- Villas Family Still Needs Help Following July 23 Fire
- Wildwood, N. Wildwood Enter into Boardwalk Master Plan Agreement
- Mayor Pushes Ban for Private Events on Public Property
- Seawall Repairs Spark Construction Complaints
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 13-19, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Fidelity to Trump has transformed the GOP into a delusional, anti-democratic party that relies on a constant drumbeat of disinformation and the intimation that violence is an acceptable political...
- Cape May Court House - It's really nice to see how giving Governor Phil Murphy is to child care employees by giving them a bonus of $1,000 dollars. While healthcare, home improvement, discount retail employees get...
- West Wildwood - To the Upper Township person who said- "All these spouters that are STILL mentioning the past President". Well, I for one wish we were not still talking about Trump! The problem of course,...
- Sea Isle City - Why doesn’t anyone ask why Biden is afraid to take any spontaneous questions after his almost daily 5 minute TelePrompTer reads.? Anyone curious why the supposedly most powerful person on the planet...
- Cape May - Uh-oh! I see NJ Dept of Education is enabling schools to teach about climate change. How horrible! More proof that Marxists have taken over! C’mon, delusional deniers! Time to get out there and...