Joseph W. Buganski, Jr., 58, of Dennis Township, NJ, passed away on Friday, November 6, 2020. Born in Brooklyn, NY to the late Joseph W. Buganski, Sr. and Jennie Santangelo Buganski, Joe was a lifetime resident of this area. He was a member and usher of St. Maximilian Kolbe Parish St. Casimir Church and the St. Vincent de Paul Society. He was a Fourth Degree Knight of the Knights of Columbus. He was employed by the NJDOT, Cape May County Park and Zoo, the Woodbine Developmental Center, and Belleplain State Forest.Joe was a member and former assistant chief of the Belleplain Rescue Squad. He also served as Fire Police for Dennisville Fire Company, Ocean View Fire Company, and Cape May County and was a member of the NJ State Fire Police Association. He was a life scout with the Boy Scouts of America Troop 77 and a member of the Order of the Arrow. He was an avid fisherman and hunter.Joe is survived by his aunts, uncles, and cousins including Austin Perilli and Cindi Dandridge.Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at the Radzieta Funeral Home, 9 Hand Ave., Cape May Court House, NJ. Viewing starts at 10am. Service will begin 11am. Interment in St. Casimir’s Cemetery, Woodbine. Donations in Joe’s memory may be made to Saint Maximilian Kolbe Parish, St. Casimir’s Church, 200 Tuckahoe Road, Marmora, NJ 08223 or the Dennisville Fire Company, 721 Petersburg Road, PO Box 21, Dennisville, NJ 08214. Condolences at www.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- 3 from Rio Grande Face Meth Charges
- Answers to Mark Himebaugh’s Disappearance Sought 29 Years Later
- County Reaches 100 COVID Deaths; 43 New Cases Reported
- COVID-19 Update: CMCo Nears High-risk Category for Transmission
- County Reports 2 Deaths, 64 New Cases
- County Reports 43 New Resident COVID-19 Cases, 2 Non-resident Cases
- Indictments Filed Nov. 10
- County Reports 2 COVID-19 Deaths, 40 New Cases
- State Police Search for Suspected CVS Shoplifters
- County Reports 35 New COVID-19 Cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Dennis Township - Why isn’t more being done to collect child support from dead beat parents? It’s a felony if a person abuse an animal but the custodial parent has a hard time trying to collect back child support....
- North Wildwood - It seems to be a dangerous circumstance that a school would have a teacher who is a also a bartender, in times that identify bars as major virus spreading locations.
- Villas - To the North Cape May spouter asking about county workers schedule. It’s fake news! Sorry to burst your bubble but counties workers are full time, every week unless using their own paid time off....
- Stone Harbor - An add on to my earlier spout off: The contractor for Tappan Zee had a weekly progress check and if they didn’t complete that weeks assignment they were fined. Local government has to contribute in...
- Stone Harbor - Hey Stone Harbor council wake up and start to tighten your fiscal belt and get the ball rolling with the county and start plans for replacing the 96th Street Bridge. One lane restriction now will...