Henry O. Guarini, 88, of Sea Isle City, NJ, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, June 15, 2021, at his family’s residence in Sea Isle City. He was born in Philadelphia, PA to the late Henry and Josephine Cinelli Guarini. Upon his retirement, he moved to the shore in 2009 and enjoyed the time with his family.Mr. Guarini was employed at N.W. Ayer and Son, New York City and Al Paul Lefton & Associates, Philadelphia as creative director and vice president. He was an artist and illustrator. Every year he went to Provincetown, MA to paint his watercolor portfolio. He was also an associate professor and teacher at the Philadelphia College of Art.Mr. Guarini was a member of St. Joseph’s R.C. Church in Sea Isle City and sang in the choir. He was also a member and volunteer of the Sea Isle City Historical Society and Museum. He enjoyed model trains and the Phillies and was known for his storytelling and dancing at the family gatherings.Mr. Guarini is survived by his son and his wife, Gregory and Michaelyn (Gallagher) Guarini; his grandson, Thomas Henry Guarini; and many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his wife, Anna Inverso Guarini; and his siblings, Jerry, Marie, and Rita.A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. at St. Joseph’s R.C. Church, 4308 Landis Avenue, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243. Condolences at www.radzieta.com
- Vessel Comes Ashore in N. Wildwood
- Stone Harbor Police, Prosecutor’s Office Probe Fatal Motor Vehicle Crash
- Banner Plane Lands on Bridge Near Ocean City
- Biden Administration Says No to Sand from Hereford Inlet
- Police ID Hammonton Man Killed in Parkway Crash
- Wildwood Tables Back Bay Development Plans
- N. Wildwood Woman Stole from 9 Victims, Crest Police Say
- Stranded Wave Runner Driver Rescued Near N. Wildwood
- Man Shot Himself at Woodbine Campground, AG’s Office Says
- Stolen Vehicle Located in Brick Township; 2 Arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Villas - Since when does the Biden Administration determine where sand gets pumped to at the shore. Corp of engineers after years , figure out when and if they pump sand to the beaches. When was the last...
- Upper Township - When are the Cape May County commissioners going to start looking at the drug problems in the county. Too many young people are dying in the county. Start spending taxpayers money to solve the drug...
- Goshen - I hope that Middle Township follows suit like Cape May is looking to do and Lower Township has already done, by outsourcing and privatizing their EMS services. What an incredible savings this would...
- Rio Grande - Shame on Commissioner Marie Hayes and Fare Free Transportation Director Dan Mulraney. Fare Free Transportation has always delivered meals to the home bound elderly in the County and now you want to...
- Stone Harbor - I guess the political hat that a beach tag person was wearing was not the political choice the Stone Harbor spouter complained about. Call the Mayor and tell her to buy beach tag caps for all.