Marjorie S. Cunningham. It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our beloved friend and Aunt, Marjorie S. Cunningham. She was 86. Born in Rio Grande, New Jersey to the late Charles and Mable Robbins Cunningham. She was the youngest of five, all of whom remained extremely close throughout their lifetimes.Marjorie was predeceased by her siblings June (Honorable George) Francis, Gordon “Sonny” (Liz) Cunningham, Ricksom “Babe” (Alice) Cunningham, Betty (Robert) Overington, her nephews Don (Patty) Jones, Robert Cunningham, great nephew Randy Cunningham, and her beloved Yorkie, Toto.Aunt Marge was employed at Bell Telephone of Pennsylvania for many years before retiring to Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. She enjoyed going to the beach, having breakfast at Snuffy’s, going to the casinos, and feeding the neighborhood squirrels. Aunt Marge was an avid reader, oil painter, a good listener, and gave great advice (whether you liked it or not). She loved our Lord, children, and Donald Trump. She also loved to Twitter with the handle @KillerHornet1.Aunt Marge is survived by her nieces Lynne (Matthew) Wassum, Barbara (John) Cassidy, Debbie Thorn, Patti Cunningham, nephews Russell (Kathy) Cunningham, David (Melonie) Overington, her many great and great-great nieces, nephews and cherished friends. Marge will also be deeply missed by her best friend and partner in crime, Patricia Brown.Aunt Marge was a bright light in this world who befriended everyone she met, touching the lives of all she met. She supported numerous charities and local organizations. There was no one more stubborn and opinionated than her, but she told it like it is and we loved her for it. She was everybody’s aunt.“Thank you for being a friend, you’re a pal and a confidant”Visitation on Saturday, September 25, 2021 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm at Ingersoll-Greenwood Funeral Home 1201 Central Avenue North Wildwood, NJ 08260 with service at 2:00pm.In lieu of flowers, donations in Aunt Marge’s name may be made to Saint Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital at 501 St. Jude Place Memphis, TN 38105, or your local animal shelter.ingersollgreenwoodfh.com
- Police Arrest 4 Cape May Restaurant Workers After ‘Wagon Wheel Scam’ Probe
- Ayne Zaberer, Wife of Local Restaurateur Legend, Dies
- 'Historic Grand Hotel’ in Cape May’s Future?
- Court House Man Charged for Woman’s Drug-induced Death
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; CMCo Reports Progress in Vaccinations
- Villas Family Still Needs Help Following July 23 Fire
- Wildwood, N. Wildwood Enter into Boardwalk Master Plan Agreement
- Mayor Pushes Ban for Private Events on Public Property
- Seawall Repairs Spark Construction Complaints
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 13-19, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Fidelity to Trump has transformed the GOP into a delusional, anti-democratic party that relies on a constant drumbeat of disinformation and the intimation that violence is an acceptable political...
- Cape May Court House - It's really nice to see how giving Governor Phil Murphy is to child care employees by giving them a bonus of $1,000 dollars. While healthcare, home improvement, discount retail employees get...
- West Wildwood - To the Upper Township person who said- "All these spouters that are STILL mentioning the past President". Well, I for one wish we were not still talking about Trump! The problem of course,...
- Sea Isle City - Why doesn’t anyone ask why Biden is afraid to take any spontaneous questions after his almost daily 5 minute TelePrompTer reads.? Anyone curious why the supposedly most powerful person on the planet...
- Cape May - Uh-oh! I see NJ Dept of Education is enabling schools to teach about climate change. How horrible! More proof that Marxists have taken over! C’mon, delusional deniers! Time to get out there and...