Sharon A. Boykin Schultz, 66, died peacefully on Wednesday, March 17, 2021, surrounded by her loving family. She is survived by her mother, Lois Boykin of Cape May; a brother, William Boykin of Hampton, Virginia; husband Kerry Schultz of Savannah, Ga; daughters Nicole Ramirez of Morgan City, La; Lori Lybarger of Cape May; Ashley Vassel of New York City; and five beautiful grandchildren. Sharon loved being outdoors, boating, camping, gardening, playing with her three Yorkies, going for motorcycle rides, and spending time at her cabin in Blue Ridge, Ga. Memorial services will be held at Cold Spring Presbyterian Cemetery at 11:30 on April 23, followed by a Celebration of Life at Aleathea’s Restaurant.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- IDs Wanted for 2 Suspected Shoplifters in Cape May
- State Police Detectives Lied About N. Wildwood Bar Fight Involvement, AG Office Says
- Indictments Filed April 13
- Dennis Creek Bridge Work Approaches; Motorists Advised of Detour
- Taylor Swift Features SIC in New Music Video
- Hand Grenade Found at N. Cape May Yard Sale
- Gender ‘X' Option Becomes Available for NJ Licenses, IDs
- Policy Change Allows Additional SNAP Benefits as Pandemic Fears Continue
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests March 29-April 4, 2021
- FEMA to Change Flood Insurance Pricing
- Cape May County - You campers are out of control ! Take a look at our cities and beaches across the United States. You guys camp everywhere!
- Wildwood Crest - The school field looks great! Especially that orange fence around the flooding. Way to spend money BOE!
- North Cape May - What happened to George Floyd should have never happened and justice was served. But when you see politicians and people saying he’s a hero and naming a place called George Floyd’s square let’s look...
- Townbank - I believe the jury in the Chaivin case was intimidated, and the verdict will be lessened on appeal. I think those jurors knew that if things didn’t go the mobs way, they would be targeted. Remember,...
- Wildwood Crest - To all you Town Bank and Erma anti Biden Spouters I have just one question. Which charity are you donating your $1400 stimulus check to ?