Mary Fox (formerly Maria Guiseppe D'Onofrio), 88 of North Cape May, NJ passed unexpectedly on Thursday, June 18, 2020. She was born in Philadelphia and currently lived at Haven House in North Cape May.She worked a number of different jobs including Otis Elevator Company, Wood Brothers Lumber in Philadelphia, Wildwood Ocean Towers in Wildwood, as well as Tony's Produce in the Villas.Mary is predeceased by her husband, John W. Fox, Sr. and her daughter Margaret Skill Lesher.Mary is survived by her children: John W. (Rose Marie) Fox, Jr. and Pamela Kuhns; grandchildren: John W. Fox III, Amy Marie (Damon) Ernst; Lisa Dennis, Arthur Skill, Jr., Karen (Mark) Langley, and Glen (Christina) Kuhns; as well as 13 great grandchildren and 4 great great grandchildren.Graveside service will be Friday, June 26, 2020 at 11 a.m. at St. Mary’s Cemetery, 1056 Seashore Road, Cape May, NJ 08204.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- 6-year-old Philadelphia Boy Drowns at Wildwood Pool
- Pennsylvania Man Drowns at Avalon Beach
- Labor Department Offers Extended Benefits to Unemployed NJ Workers
- Teen Bicyclist Killed After Being Struck by 2 Vehicles
- Public's Help Sought to ID Suspected Thieves
- 12 County COVID-19 Cases, 2 Deaths Announced July 7
- County's Up 9 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 Care Facility Case Announced
- County's Up 2 Cases, 1 Death; Young Out-of-County Adults Yield Positive Tests
- County Reports 4 New COVID-19 Cases
- Out-of-County Young Adults Yield Half of Reported Cases July 6
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Sea Isle City - It's a shame that Sea Isle City doesn't value there lifeguards. Clearly these young men and women love what they do since they continue to work for the lowest paid patrol in the county. On...
- Cape May Court House - Are we really gonna let Trump decide how our kids will go back to school? I think not.
- Wildwood - To the residents of W. Rio Grande Avenue, please stop letting your dogs do their business on other people's lawns (the few people that have lawns on the street). We've had to stop walking...
- Wildwood - Shame on Wildwood. We went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday, with face masks on. Ha, we were just about the only ones! Yes, it is "outdoors" but there were hundreds of people and no...
- Dennisville - So isn't it odd that not a single US pro sport has been able to keep COVID out of their organizations and have not yet figured out a way to open up their seasons safely, yet Trump thinks in-...