It is with great sorrow we announce, Mark Kohler Sr. departed his earthly journey March 20, 2021. He was an incredible husband, father, brother, uncle & grandfather. Born in Darby, PA but ultimately planted roots in southern NJ as a child when his family relocated. In his 60 years, he has touched so many lives in different ways. Mark was the type of person you could always count on, he was caring, kind and happy to lend a hand. He was a major part of this county from his fire fighter days with Dennis Township Volunteer Firefighters to time spent teaching little league to fixing many vehicle, heavy machinery & boat windows with his auto glass business, Kohler’s Auto Glass, he had his hands in a little bit of everything. He enjoyed spending time with his toes in the water and ass in the sand drinking mimosas down in Key West. The world was truly a better place with him in it, he will be deeply missed by all who knew him. Mark has reunited with his predeceased family, father: Roy “Cuz”; mother: Marlene; brother: Cliff. He will be lovingly remembered by his wife: Terri; daughter: Nicole (Kevin); son: Mark Jr (Amanda); his two shining lights, granddaughters: Johanna & Autumn; sister: Marcia (Kevin); sister in law: Stephanie (John); bonus brother: Todd; nieces & nephews: Kate, Juan, Gary, Jenna, Bryan, Candace, Brooke & Jeremy; team Herd family, a great Key West “Framily”; his best little Route 83 buddies: Caden, Easton, Serafina & MaeMae. Viewing will be held on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Radzieta Funeral Home, 9 Hand Avenue, Cape May Court House with service beginning at 12:00 pm. Social distancing and masks are required. The service will be livestreamed on the Radzieta Funeral Home Facebook page at 12:00 pm. Interment will be in Union Cemetery, South Dennis. Contributions in his memory can be made to a cause close to his heart: Mike’s Seafood Run/Walk for Autism, 4222 Park Rd, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243. A celebration of life will be held at a later date when the weather is warmer, and the sun is bright. Condolences at www.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- IDs Wanted for 2 Suspected Shoplifters in Cape May
- State Police Detectives Lied About N. Wildwood Bar Fight Involvement, AG Office Says
- Indictments Filed April 13
- Dennis Creek Bridge Work Approaches; Motorists Advised of Detour
- Officer Assaulted, Injured During Domestic Investigation
- Taylor Swift Features SIC in New Music Video
- Hand Grenade Found at N. Cape May Yard Sale
- Policy Change Allows Additional SNAP Benefits as Pandemic Fears Continue
- Gender ‘X' Option Becomes Available for NJ Licenses, IDs
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests March 29-April 4, 2021
- Stone Harbor - Recently went to trade in my car at a dealer and was insulted by what they offered me for my trade. The salesman kept telling me how much the dealership donates to the community. I told him it is a...
- Townbank - I think we have reached the point where every person involved in an incident requiring police response needs to be handcuffed for the safety of the responding officers until the facts of the...
- North Cape May - We agree with the spouter from NW and Phila. Sports are too political. We also dont watch most games we used to love. We also congratulate the dad from NYC who wrote a letter to all the schools in...
- Villas - To the Sea Isle spouter concerning vaccine passports, my rights? How about my body, my choice. Have you ever heard of HIPPA? My health records are no one’s business but my own. Who are you or anyone...
- Villas - Everything that happens in this country is not about race. If you believe this, you are permitting people to manipulate you to serve their own purposes.