George A. Smith, of Warminster, passed away on August 20, 2021. George was a retired Philadelphia Police Officer, who served for 30 years in the Mounted Patrol.He was also a proud US Marine, who proudly served in both World War II and Korea.George was the husband of the late Doris and loving father of Mark (the late Angel) and Craig. He is also survived by 5 grandchildren, 7 great grandchildren and 1 great great grandson.Family and friends are invited to George’s Life Celebration, Friday, August 27th, from 10-11am, at Decker/Givnish of Warminster, 216 York Rd., and to participate in his Funeral Service at 11am. Interment private. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions to the Fraternal Order of Police Survivor’s Fund, 11630 Caroline Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19154 would be appreciated.To share your fondest memories of George, please visit www.lifecelebration.com
- Pennsylvania Woman Sues Morey's Piers
- Harbor Freight Tools Coming to Rio Grande
- Cape May Councilman Guilty of Stalking, Contempt
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Saint Mary by-the-Sea Closes with Ritual of Thanks, Blessing
- Bicyclist Struck by Motor Vehicle in Middle; Driver Arrested
- Beware of Calls from ‘Kelly Smith,’ CMCo Sheriff’s Office Urges
- Positive Covid Cases Reported at CMCo Schools
- Indictments Filed Sept. 21
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Wildwood - The Elks volunteers did a great job controlling the crowds inside the Elks. I am proud to say I am an Elk member and a special thanks to everyone who worked free this weekend to make the Elks a fun...
- Cape May County - Put up barb wire fences around the Upper Township Dog Park. We don't need these dogs running wild around people's property!
- Cape May - Pretty sure Joe Biden doesn't read the Herald, especially Spout Off, but if he did, I would simply ask him to start leading our country. Perhaps some of the local politicians that read this...
- Middle Township - Whoever came up with National Daugherts Day is a little silly!!! All the social media posts in today's society is not needed.
- Middle Township - 5.7 million dollar expansion for the tech school. Hope they build bigger HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other trades classrooms. The county Commissioners need to start looking at what the county...