Age 89, of Cape May Court House, NJ passed away May 31, 2019. She was born to the late Grant and Emma Pierrot and worked as a bank teller at First National Bank of Cape May Court House. Doris was a member of Goshen United Methodist Church. She loved her garden and was a member of the Middle Township Garden Club as well as the CAMACO Quilt Guild.Doris is survived by her children: Charles (Barbara) Springer, Robert (Lorraine) Springer, Deborah (Dennis) Knoll, and Dale (James) Watson; she will be missed by her 9 grandchildren, 13 great grandchildren, niece and nephews; and her dear friend Elsworth Gaskill. Doris is predeceased by her husband Robert B. McCamy and sister Patricia Spatola.Services are private. Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
- Individual Arrested in Middle, Suspected Drugs Seized
- Indictments Filed Aug. 20
- UPDATE: Owner of Dog that Bit Child Goes to Wildwood Police
- Police: Villas Man Threatens Neighbors with Knife
- State Trooper on Vacation Rescues Man from Drowning
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests July 22-28, 2019
- Indicments Filed Aug. 13
- Residents Protest ‘High-density Development’
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activity July 8-14, 2019
- Native American Artifacts Found
- Wildwood - The Wildwoods Convention Center, in my opinion, is very underuti
- Wildwood - Why are there still so many rundown, unsafe eyesore buildings an
- North Cape May - The county needs to re-pave every county road.
- Wildwood - Seems like there are no takers for development of the parking lo
- West Wildwood - Year after year I wait to make a left from Park Blvd.