Wayne Grosso, age 64 of Woodbine, passed away Sunday, April 4, 2021. He worked as a CDL truck driver, class A, for Action Supply. He is predeceased by his parents Francis and Dolores Grosso, and brother Francis. He is survived by his children Gina Kalin, Lisa Grosso and Angela Grosso, grandchildren Destyn, JaNaye, Allen, Giovanni, Janessa, Makya, Camron, Carmelo, and Azareya, brother Richard (Jessica) Grosso, sister Donna (Ken) Moore, dog Sofia, and ex-wife Jean Grosso. Information for a memorial service at Lighthouse Church will be available at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com at a later time.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- IDs Wanted for 2 Suspected Shoplifters in Cape May
- State Police Detectives Lied About N. Wildwood Bar Fight Involvement, AG Office Says
- Indictments Filed April 13
- Dennis Creek Bridge Work Approaches; Motorists Advised of Detour
- Officer Assaulted, Injured During Domestic Investigation
- Taylor Swift Features SIC in New Music Video
- Hand Grenade Found at N. Cape May Yard Sale
- Policy Change Allows Additional SNAP Benefits as Pandemic Fears Continue
- Gender ‘X' Option Becomes Available for NJ Licenses, IDs
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests March 29-April 4, 2021
- Stone Harbor - Recently went to trade in my car at a dealer and was insulted by what they offered me for my trade. The salesman kept telling me how much the dealership donates to the community. I told him it is a...
- Townbank - I think we have reached the point where every person involved in an incident requiring police response needs to be handcuffed for the safety of the responding officers until the facts of the...
- North Cape May - We agree with the spouter from NW and Phila. Sports are too political. We also dont watch most games we used to love. We also congratulate the dad from NYC who wrote a letter to all the schools in...
- Villas - To the Sea Isle spouter concerning vaccine passports, my rights? How about my body, my choice. Have you ever heard of HIPPA? My health records are no one’s business but my own. Who are you or anyone...
- Villas - Everything that happens in this country is not about race. If you believe this, you are permitting people to manipulate you to serve their own purposes.