John “JAY” Petre IV of Wildwood, passed away on July 27, 2019 after a long illness surrounded by his family. He is survived by his wife Betty Lou, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Jay had a smile for everyone and gave a helping hand to all. Friends and family are kindly invited to attend a visitation on Thursday August 1st at Milano’s Funeral Home in Mt. Ephraim, NJ on Kings Highway from 6pm to 8pm. Jay requests everyone wear summer attire to the viewing. Burial is private to immediate family on Friday.
- Can Beachgoers Walk the Beach Without a Tag?
- Wildwood Police Seek ID on Owner of Dog that Bit Child
- Crest Police Arrest 2 Philadelphians after Car Crashes into Barricade
- Indicments Filed Aug. 13
- Co. Prosecutor: No Charges to Be Filed in Fatal OC Motor Vehicle Crash
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activity July 1-7, 2019
- Fire Departments Respond to Cape May Blaze
- Resignation Call Replay
- Cottages May Gain Second Floors
- Vandalism Continues
- North Wildwood - I saw on the news that the Philadelphia Mayor’s daughter and a N
- Wildwood Crest - There are numerous spouts about the revenue beach tags would bri
- North Cape May - Hopefully the Aquatic Center will be voted out in November.
- Wildwood Crest - Those who want beach tags in the Wildwoods should realize that t
- Cape May - The bridge into Cape May is a hazard with the bicycles.