Margaret “Margie” S. Brooks, age 87 of Wildwood, NJ passed away on Thursday December 31, 2020. Margie was born in Philadelphia and a longtime resident of Wildwood. She had worked as an Office Manager for Chris Henderson Realty in Wildwood for 28 years. Margie was a past president of Lower Twp Rotary, and she enjoyed dancing and music, ceramics and art.She is predeceased by her brothers William Newns, James Newns, and Robert Newns, grandsons Michael and Donald III, and granddaughter Rachel. Margie is survived by her children Donald B. Buck Jr., Ronald O. Buck Sr., Margaret “Peg” S. (Buck) Linz, Kim Henderson, Ed Brooks and Stephen Brooks, 23 grandchildren, 28 great-grandchildren. A celebration of life will be planned for a future date. Contributions in memory of Margie can be made to the Lower Twp. Rotary, PO Box 736, N. Cape May, NJ 08204. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Middle Woman Dies from Covid; 64 New Cases Reported
- Chipotle to Open First CMCo Location
- Indictments Filed Jan. 12
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; 71 New Cases Reported
- Avalon Nixes Proposed Dune Restaurant Plans
- Heroin Found During Wildwood Traffic Stop; 2 Arrested
- N. Wildwood Officials, Seaport Pier Owners Working to Resolve Environmental Violations
- OC Police Continue Investigation into Lure Attempt; Suspect’s ID Sought
- Ocean View Firefighters Battle Motor Vehicle Fire
- CMCo Planning Expanded Vaccine Distribution
- Erma - Trump is moving all his personal belongings to Mar-a-Lago but because he declared the property commercial, he may not by law occupy the buildings as a personal residence. After a specified number of...
- Ocean View - Though it's very disheartening to hear of a US soldier accused of permoting damage to our forces, it's even more hurtful that the mainstream media is trying to use it as a tool.
- Avalon - Trump’s most enduring legacy could be the historic rise in the national debt. It rose almost $7.8 trillion during his time in the White House — approaching World War II levels, relative to the size...
- Sea Isle City - There's a dead seagull on top the Ludlam Thorofare bridge in the lane entering SIC for over a month.
- Avalon - John Sullivan, a professed BLM activist, is being held in federal prison for inciting a riot at the Capitol building. He claims he is innocent but videos of him say otherwise. Nancy Pelosi is in...