Nancy Lee Williams, age 75, of Villas, passed away on Friday, July 24, 2020. Nancy was born in Pottsville, PA, to the late Gerald and Roxanne (nee Martz) Hauptly. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree and was employed as a Registered Nurse for 42 years at the University of Pennsylvania until her retirement in 2008. Nancy is survived by her loving husband Henry E. Williams, her son Mark (Melissa) Williams and her daughter Tracey DeBlasio, 4 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren, and 2 sisters. Services will be private and condolences can be shared atwww.EvoyFuneralHome.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Drowns in Residential Pool
- Joint Investigation Conducted into Erma Man's Death
- Human Services Announces $38.5 Million in Additional Food Assistance
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued for Cape May County
- Windrift Shelves Food, Beverage Service After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- County's COVID-19 Cases Rise by 5
- County's August Coronavirus Battle Begins With 6 New Cases
- Archer Senft’s ‘Doing Great’ 5 Years after Diving Accident
- County's Virus Metrics Increase by 9 Cases
- July Ends With 8 New Cases, 1 Death
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - I disagree with the spouter about the grass under the new sign on Rio Grande. What rocket scientist came up with that idea? Everyone knows we in Wildwood love blue, no pink, no let's stick with...
- Rio Grande - Talking to some friends that work in the county and one was upset that their gym was closed to COVID and that slot of employees are mad and the other employee said that the one in the admin building...
- Wildwood Crest - I figured if we all just "protest" together at the beach on a sunny day, a few "favorite restaurants, and then school for the kids, we should be perfectly fine. None of the "...
- Middle Township - I am a teacher and I would like to shut down these people who are posting about how easy teachers have it by allowing them to teach virtually(online) during this pandemic. Teaching classes online is...
- Wildwood - It’s sad to see the current divide in America. What most people don’t seem to understand is both the dems and repub’s are on the same team. All they wanna do is steal more money from the hard working...