Thomas E. Sexton, 88, of Cape May Court House, NJ, passed away on Saturday, September 26, 2020. He was born in Kingsport, TN to the late Nettie Sexton Sowder. Tom was the owner of T&T Graphics and was also a plant manager for Tomwar Company and for McGregor Warner. He taught graphic arts at VoTech. Tom served on the Zoning Board for 10 years, retiring in 1995. An Army Veteran of the Korean War, he was a member of the VFW and of the American Legion. He was the Maryland State Champ for Archery in 1968. He loved watching westerns and planting vegetable gardens.Tom is survived by his son, Joseph L. Sexton; his daughter, Dorothy G. Piscitelli; his son in law, Christopher A. Piscitelli; his grandson and wife, Justin and Tammy Karstens, and their children, Kaylee Karstens, Olyvia Karstens, and Zack Karstens; his grandson, Matthew Karstens; his granddaughter, Heather Karstens and her children, Madyson Karstens and Jayden Karstens; his granddaughter, Christine Caldwell and her children, Ruby Caldwell, Sofia Caldwell, and Zoey Caldwell; his granddaughter, Mary Sexton; his grandson, Christopher Sexton, Jr.; his granddaughter, Alexa Sexton; and his granddaughter, Samantha Sexton. Dad will meet his family in Heaven: wife Ruby Sexton; companion Bernie Austin; son Tommy Sexton; grandson Michael Sexton; and great grandson Jensen Karstens.Visitation will be held on Friday, October 2, 2020 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Radzieta Funeral Home, 9 Hand Avenue, Cape May Court House, NJ. Interment will be private. Memorial donations may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association, 225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17, Chicago, IL 60601.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- Police Standoff in Villas Ends with Man’s Arrest
- Wildwood Crest Pizza Restaurant Owner Sentenced to 15 Months in Prison for Filing False Income Tax Returns
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- County Reports 13 New COVID-19 Cases
- Supporters Back Trump with Parades; Opposition Responds
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- County Reports 14 New COVID-19 Cases
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Wildwood High's football team won one game in like what 6 years? That is a waste of taxpayers' money. Take the money out of the football team, one of the most expensive parts of their...
- Cape May - An excellent letter from by Lear Hendricks Campaign Manager in response to the ridiculous accusations. Definitely worth the read.
- Wildwood - Hoping once the election is over the Herald will go back to being more about Cape May County & less about politics!
- Wildwood - Need to bring back mental institutions to house all these mentally ill people with guns and knives. Why should the police have to respond to the same people over and over again? Just a matter of time...
- Wildwood - Does anyone else in Wildwood have an oil smell in their water? I'm asking before I start making calls to the city. Looking for others with a similar smell in their water.