Patricia A. Kezlaw, of Dennisville, NJ passed away peacefully at home on September 25, 2020 with her husband John and protector Tucker at her side. She was born in Philadelphia to the late William Hickey and Bertha Russell. She graduated St. Hubert Catholic High School of Philadelphia in 1964. Pat later retired after 30 years from Auto Parts Company Villas that she owned and operated with her husband. Along with her parents she was predeceased by her brother, John Russell and her daughter Angelique Bland on January 18, 2020.Pat is survived by her husband John; sons: David (Dottie) and Michael (Jen) Kezlaw; brother Thomas Russell; as well as 8 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.Funeral services will be on Friday, October 2, 2020 at Radzieta Funeral Home, 9 Hand Ave., Cape May Court House, NJ 08210. Viewing will be from 10 to 11 a.m. Service will begin at 11 a.m. Interment is private.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- Police Standoff in Villas Ends with Man’s Arrest
- Wildwood Crest Pizza Restaurant Owner Sentenced to 15 Months in Prison for Filing False Income Tax Returns
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- County Reports 13 New COVID-19 Cases
- Supporters Back Trump with Parades; Opposition Responds
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- County Reports 14 New COVID-19 Cases
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Wildwood High's football team won one game in like what 6 years? That is a waste of taxpayers' money. Take the money out of the football team, one of the most expensive parts of their...
- Cape May - An excellent letter from by Lear Hendricks Campaign Manager in response to the ridiculous accusations. Definitely worth the read.
- Wildwood - Hoping once the election is over the Herald will go back to being more about Cape May County & less about politics!
- Wildwood - Need to bring back mental institutions to house all these mentally ill people with guns and knives. Why should the police have to respond to the same people over and over again? Just a matter of time...
- Wildwood - Does anyone else in Wildwood have an oil smell in their water? I'm asking before I start making calls to the city. Looking for others with a similar smell in their water.