ROLLICK, LORINE J. (NEE DAECHE), - 83, of West Wildwood, September 16, 2020
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- Police Standoff in Villas Ends with Man’s Arrest
- Wildwood Crest Pizza Restaurant Owner Sentenced to 15 Months in Prison for Filing False Income Tax Returns
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- County Reports 13 New COVID-19 Cases
- Supporters Back Trump with Parades; Opposition Responds
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2020
- County Reports 14 New COVID-19 Cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Cape May - It goes to show you something I said back during the BLM movement in Portland and Seattle. Blacks want to have NO accountability for anything! I'm Phila, a black man comes towards police with...
- Wildwood - I can’t wait until the election is over...The Freeholder election that is! The sign wars are unbearable.
- Wildwood - Wildwood Housing Authority should be seriously investigated. How is it that the worker's and their relatives get an apartment first then families who've been on the waiting list longer then...
- Del Haven - And to the red Chevy Malibu driving southbound on Route 47 you took 3 dollar store Biden signs out. This occurred close to 13 curves and the police are looking for you.
- Sea Isle City - All of the Biden supporters should take a look at Venezuela. They were the richest country in South America and now are the poorest. There are medicine and food shortages. Crime is out of control....