Robert Barto (“Bruce”), age 63 of Villas, passed away Saturday, September 11, 2021. Formerly of Upper Darby, PA, Bruce was a graduate of Upper Darby Senior High School (1977) and has been an area resident since 1988. He was a life member and vice president of Black Sheep Motorcycle Club with whom he enjoyed riding his Harley Trike. He was a dedicated 33-year employee at Sea Gear Marine Supply in Cape May, where he was well respected and loved. Bruce enjoyed riding motorcycles, fishing, watching sports, and was a die-hard Philadelphia sports fan. He also enjoyed sport cars, especially his 1996 SS Camaro. He was also well known for his Christmas displays at his home.Bruce is survived by his beloved wife of 43 years, Carol, daughter Valerie Leidy and son Bruce Jr., his grandsons Justin and Luke who he adored, siblings Linda (Albert) Haske, Charles (Renee), and Barbara (Thomas) Colgan, many nieces and nephews, and dog Zoey.A funeral service for Bruce will be held at 12noon on Friday, September 17, 2021 at Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Rd., N Cape May; friends may call prior to service from 10am – 12noon. Burial will be privately held. Contributions in Bruce’s memory can be made to Love of Linda Cancer Fund, PO Box 1053, Wildwood, NJ 08260. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
- Pennsylvania Woman Sues Morey's Piers
- Harbor Freight Tools Coming to Rio Grande
- Cape May Councilman Guilty of Stalking, Contempt
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Saint Mary by-the-Sea Closes with Ritual of Thanks, Blessing
- Bicyclist Struck by Motor Vehicle in Middle; Driver Arrested
- Beware of Calls from ‘Kelly Smith,’ CMCo Sheriff’s Office Urges
- Positive Covid Cases Reported at CMCo Schools
- Indictments Filed Sept. 21
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Wildwood - The Elks volunteers did a great job controlling the crowds inside the Elks. I am proud to say I am an Elk member and a special thanks to everyone who worked free this weekend to make the Elks a fun...
- Cape May County - Put up barb wire fences around the Upper Township Dog Park. We don't need these dogs running wild around people's property!
- Cape May - Pretty sure Joe Biden doesn't read the Herald, especially Spout Off, but if he did, I would simply ask him to start leading our country. Perhaps some of the local politicians that read this...
- Middle Township - Whoever came up with National Daugherts Day is a little silly!!! All the social media posts in today's society is not needed.
- Middle Township - 5.7 million dollar expansion for the tech school. Hope they build bigger HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other trades classrooms. The county Commissioners need to start looking at what the county...