SHELDON, JOHN R., 81, of Cape May Court House, March 10, 2020. He was a lifetime resident of this area.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- County Health Reports 3 New COVID-19 Cases; Total Cases Rises to 9
- Cape May Police Chief Warns of State Guidance on COVID-19 Situation
- 5 New COVID-19 Cases in Cape May County Brings Total to 15
- 7 Additional COVID-19 Cases Identified in Cape May County
- County Announces 10th COVID-19 Case
- COVID-19 Cases Continue to Increase, Officials Urge Residents to Please Stay Home
- Middle Township Police Reply to Out-of-State Vehicles in Rio Lot
- Cape May County Records 6th Case of COVID-19
- Cape May County Mayors Unite; Urge Cut in Non-residential Visitation
- Lower Township Police Advise Animal Control Begins Beaches Patrols March 28
- Wildwood - This Coronavirus is turning me into a Democrat. I’m staying at home, not working, complaining about everything, and waiting on a check from the government.
- Cape May Court House - Where is our leadership in Middle Twp for residents? Please get serious. Do something for us during this crisis. Be a voice to get testing in Cape May County. Help get breaks or extensions on the...
- Wildwood Crest - Where are all the cheap “full time” home owners that were up in arms against the borough spending money on the center islands for Pacific Avenue project? Now the mayor spent 400k on one lot for New...
- Villas - It’s great that alerts are circulated about the new COVID 19 cases but it would be helpful to know where these people are located. Is the health department still tracking who these people have...
- Lower Twp - Why did NJ Senator M. Testa not call for stronger protection measures for County Correction Officers in his district? He only referenced state corrections officers.