Dora has finally rejoined with her little abuela Isabel in paradise . Born in Sevilla, Spain she was raised along with her brother Vincente and numerous cousins by her grandparents. Called Pimpona in her neighborhood, she attended convent school and cosmetology school before coming to the United States to vacation with one of her aunt’s family. Arriving November 10th 1970 ( Marine Corps Birthday) while walking the Wildwood boardwalk met a young Marine surfing the winter waves. She claimed love at first sight. After three years of courtship despite deployments and unusual separations, they married, and after another deployment spent forty eight interesting and exciting years together.Besides being the best of moms and a hot wife, Dora worked many venues in the area. The Trylon motel, Cork n Bottle, Peter Vincent’s , Yellow Cab, Trump Plaza and was the last head hostess at Zaberer’s prior to the fire. She even worked a Wildwood beach umbrella stand wearing a thong with her three kids in tow. She was also the best backup for her husband when he was a fudgy wudgy man. Many know her for her outstanding Jewish apple cakes that she made during Thanksgiving and Christmas, how strange. She also spent many hours volunteering in St. Ann’s School in the kitchen, Spirit squad, chaperoning field trips and other events.Dora’s memory continues on with her husband Richard, daughter Elizabeth and her husband Todd and their daughter Isabella, daughter Jennifer and her husband Jimmy and son Nicolas and the storm sisters Avery and Irelyn , son Jonathan and his wife Ellie and their daughters Madison and Charlie. Also their are numerous cousins of hers throughout the country.In Espana, her brother Vincente and his wife Maria Jose, their son Michaelangelo and their daughter Beatrice and her husband Hector and their sons Hector and Ruben and the too many to name cousins and their families.Formalities and remembrances will be at an undetermined time in accordance with her husband, government scheduling and Jack Daniels.
- Police Arrest 4 Cape May Restaurant Workers After ‘Wagon Wheel Scam’ Probe
- Ayne Zaberer, Wife of Local Restaurateur Legend, Dies
- 'Historic Grand Hotel’ in Cape May’s Future?
- Court House Man Charged for Woman’s Drug-induced Death
- Villas Family Still Needs Help Following July 23 Fire
- Wildwood, N. Wildwood Enter into Boardwalk Master Plan Agreement
- Mayor Pushes Ban for Private Events on Public Property
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; CMCo Reports Progress in Vaccinations
- Seawall Repairs Spark Construction Complaints
- Seasonal Ice Skating Rink May be OK’d in Cape May
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Fidelity to Trump has transformed the GOP into a delusional, anti-democratic party that relies on a constant drumbeat of disinformation and the intimation that violence is an acceptable political...
- Cape May Court House - It's really nice to see how giving Governor Phil Murphy is to child care employees by giving them a bonus of $1,000 dollars. While healthcare, home improvement, discount retail employees get...
- West Wildwood - To the Upper Township person who said- "All these spouters that are STILL mentioning the past President". Well, I for one wish we were not still talking about Trump! The problem of course,...
- Sea Isle City - Why doesn’t anyone ask why Biden is afraid to take any spontaneous questions after his almost daily 5 minute TelePrompTer reads.? Anyone curious why the supposedly most powerful person on the planet...
- Cape May - Uh-oh! I see NJ Dept of Education is enabling schools to teach about climate change. How horrible! More proof that Marxists have taken over! C’mon, delusional deniers! Time to get out there and...