Carol A. McCullough, age 77 of Villas, NJ passed away in her home on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 surrounded by her loving family.Carol was born in Chester, PA and moved to Southwest Philadelphia where raised her family before retiring to Villas, NJ. She spent most of her professional career in Training and Development at the Philadelphia Electric Company (PECO), and later worked at Captain Mey’s Inn and the Mid Atlantic Center for the Arts (MAC). She was an avid gardener, and enjoyed playing pinochle and bridge with her many friends. She was preceded in death by her son Thomas, sister Eleanor Korab and brother Robert Olejniczak. She is survived by her loving children; Karen (James), Michael (Diane), Nancy, Patrick (Lori), Daniel (Nancy), and Kathleen (Christopher), 15 grandchildren, 1 great-grandchild and many nieces and nephews. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, a memorial service is being planned for a future date. Condolences will be received at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Avalon Community Center Becomes Covid Vaccination Site
- OC Police Continue Investigation into Lure Attempt; Suspect’s ID Sought
- 2 Teens Arrested in Connection with Rio Car Burglaries
- N. Cape May Man Arrested in Wildwood Faces Drug Charges
- Liquor License Transfer for New Bar OK’d
- Indictments Filed Jan. 19
- Prescribed Burn Scheduled for Reed's Beach
- County Loses 2 to Covid; 74 New Cases Reported
- School Change Would Save W. Wildwood $177,118 a Year, Study Finds
- N. Wildwood Seeks to Acquire Lots Near NJ Avenue Firehouse
- Cape May County - Gas up another 8 cents this week!!! Go Biden!!!
- Erma - It turns out that about 90 percent of all the plastic that reaches the world's oceans gets flushed through just 10 rivers: The Yangtze, the Indus, Yellow River, Hai River, the Nile, the Ganges,...
- Avalon - What a disgrace the treatment of our national guard by Biden and the Democrats. Nancy Pelosi ordered troops to come to Washington and then made no provision for their upkeep. They were sleeping in...
- Villas - I do realize that getting the vaccine out and then getting it to everyone is a near impossible task. But on behalf of the elderly and some disabled, how can people be expected to stand in lines for...
- North Wildwood - Reading the Herald article about the possibility of West Wildwood students leaving North Wildwood to go to Wildwood schools, it detailed the low student count in North Wildwood which is eye awakening...