Edward Kenneth (Ken) Cramer, 78, of Cape May Court House, NJ passed away quietly Friday, March 13, 2020. Born in Lansdale, Pa. he has been a local resident for the past 60 + years. He was retired from Seashore Food Distributors, Rio Grande after serving 32 years with his longtime friend Henry Satt. He was a member of the Elks Lodge. He served as a Volunteer Fire Fighter for the Pine Avenue Fire Department. He was an avid antique car enthusiast and refurbisher. He is survived by his wife Linda Cramer nee Watton. One son: Ken Cramer Jr. One daughter: Sharon Gellura nee Cramer. Nine grandchildren: Corey, Jamie, Jordan, Joshua, Rachel, Brielle and Anya. Four great grandchildren: Aiden, Linden, Chloe and Kennie Lauren. He is predeceased by his baby girl Christine Hogan nee Cramer. His memory will be celebrated 11 a.m., Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at Crest Community Church, 5901 Pacific Avenue, WWC., NJ where friends may call from 10:00 to 11:00 at the church. Donations in his memory to Wildwood Fire Company #1, 111 East Pine Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260 would be greatly appreciated.Condolences maybe sent toingersollgreenwoodfh.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Cape May Police Chief Warns of State Guidance on COVID-19 Situation
- 5 New COVID-19 Cases in Cape May County Brings Total to 15
- 7 Additional COVID-19 Cases Identified in Cape May County
- County Health Reports 3 New COVID-19 Cases; Total Cases Rises to 9
- County Announces 10th COVID-19 Case
- COVID-19 Cases Continue to Increase, Officials Urge Residents to Please Stay Home
- Cape May County Mayors Unite; Urge Cut in Non-residential Visitation
- Middle Township Police Reply to Out-of-State Vehicles in Rio Lot
- Lower Township Police Advise Animal Control Begins Beaches Patrols March 28
- CORRECTED: AG Urges Public To Comply With Emergency Orders Or Face Law Enforcement Action
- Seaville - What happened to Joe Biden? Ever since the woman accused him of sexually assaulting her, I haven’t seen him. Did he drop out of the Democratic primaries?
- Avalon - Why is Avalon animal control not patrolling for dogs off leash on the beach? Where are our taxes going? They should be out there every weekend making sure dogs are on leash and our residents are...
- Avalon - To Town Hall, you should have told us that you needed more money. Much better to be straight with us rather than trying to somehow get an extra thousand from some of our summer neighbors. A lot of...
- Wildwood - This Coronavirus is turning me into a Democrat. I’m staying at home, not working, complaining about everything, and waiting on a check from the government.
- Cape May Court House - Where is our leadership in Middle Twp for residents? Please get serious. Do something for us during this crisis. Be a voice to get testing in Cape May County. Help get breaks or extensions on the...