Caroline M. Williams, 96, of Cape May Court House, NJ passed away September 2, 2021. She was born in Philadelphia to the late William and Caroline Allen and worked in the Cape May County Court System. Caroline was a member of Our Lady of the Angels Church and enjoyed playing cards and going on cruises. She is predeceased by her husband James, daughter Caroline Schaefer, and grandson Joseph Williams.Caroline is survived by her children: James (Ruth) Williams, Gary (Joanne) Williams, Robert (Sandy) Williams, and Christine Cramer; brother Michael Allen and his wife Linda who took great care of Caroline; as well as 9 grandchildren, 13 great grandchildren, 1 great great grandchild; and caretaker Bonnie.Memorial Mass will be Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. at Our Lady of The Angels Church, 35 East Mechanic Street, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Our Lady of the Angels Church. Condolences at www.radzieta.com
- Pennsylvania Woman Sues Morey's Piers
- Harbor Freight Tools Coming to Rio Grande
- Cape May Councilman Guilty of Stalking, Contempt
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Saint Mary by-the-Sea Closes with Ritual of Thanks, Blessing
- Bicyclist Struck by Motor Vehicle in Middle; Driver Arrested
- Beware of Calls from ‘Kelly Smith,’ CMCo Sheriff’s Office Urges
- Positive Covid Cases Reported at CMCo Schools
- Indictments Filed Sept. 21
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Wildwood - The Elks volunteers did a great job controlling the crowds inside the Elks. I am proud to say I am an Elk member and a special thanks to everyone who worked free this weekend to make the Elks a fun...
- Cape May County - Put up barb wire fences around the Upper Township Dog Park. We don't need these dogs running wild around people's property!
- Cape May - Pretty sure Joe Biden doesn't read the Herald, especially Spout Off, but if he did, I would simply ask him to start leading our country. Perhaps some of the local politicians that read this...
- Middle Township - Whoever came up with National Daugherts Day is a little silly!!! All the social media posts in today's society is not needed.
- Middle Township - 5.7 million dollar expansion for the tech school. Hope they build bigger HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other trades classrooms. The county Commissioners need to start looking at what the county...