John Chamberlain, age 85, of Coventry, Rhode Island formerly of Salem and West Cape May passed away Monday, June 3, 2019 at the home of his son and daughter-in-law, John and Linda Chamberlain. Born in Salem, he was the son of the late Joseph and Marion Thomas Chamberlain. John was the owner and operator of Chamberlain's Furniture Store on East Broadway in Salem. He was a member the Eagle's Lodge Aerie 1966 of Salem where he was a Golden Eagle. John was an avid fisherman and loved boating. In addition to his son and daughter-in-law, he is survived by his daughter, Theresa Lynn Chamberlain; brother, Joseph Chamberlain; sisters, Janet Adel Voight and Agnes R. Chamberlain; his grandchildren, John Anthony Chamberlain and Lauren Marie Chamberlain. John is predeceased by his wife, the former Gwyneth Brabham Chamberlain. Mass of Christian Burial was said, 12:00 noon, Monday, June 10th in St. Mary's Church, 25 Oak St., Salem. Friends called from 11:00 to 11:45 AM, before the Mass, at WOODSIDE FUNERAL HOME, 34 Oak Street, Salem. A Visitation was also held from 6:00 to 8:00 PM Sunday evening, June 9th at the funeral home. Burial in the church cemetery.
- Indictments Filed June 11
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activity April 29-May 5, 2019
- Human Intervention Spurs Recovery
- Indictments Filed June 4
- Carbine Found as Police Search Vehicle; Man Charged
- Wildwood Police: Drinking Alcohol on Boardwalk Leads to Fugitive's Arrest
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activity May 6-12, 2019
- Square Peg Round Hole Eatery Brings a Twist on Classics to North Wildwood
- Preservation NJ: Wildwoods Are Endangered
- IRS Bars Workaround to SALT Cap in NJ
- Wildwood - Wildwood, please fix the roads that you are responsible for.
- North Wildwood - A major grocery store chain in the south posts this sign at the
- Erma - The weekend of June 14-16 was probably the nicest weather weeken
- Sea Isle City - We do not need a public pool and recreation center that will cos
- Cape May - I pray a Democrat wins the presidential election, then carbon fo