CAHILL, CAROL-ANNE M., 79, of Cape May Court House, February 18, 2021. She was a member of The Carpenter's Shop Church in Wildwood.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Suit Alleges Workplace Harassment by Cape May Lifeguard
- Indictments Filed Feb. 23
- Pot’s Legal; Towns Weigh Options
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Feb. 1-7, 2021
- Enhanced SNAP Benefits to Continue in March
- County Loses 2 to Covid; 36 New Cases Reported
- NJ Lottery to Suspend Ticket Purchasing Feb. 26 for System Upgrade
- Former OCHS Teacher Charged for Reported ’16 Sexual Assault
- County Reports 23 New Covid Cases
- County Loses 2 to Covid; 40 New Cases Reported
- Villas - For financial growth and prosperity tax the rich and spend it on infrastructure.
- Middle - I really hope that Biden continues to keep his head down and push forward. He is the kind of man who works for the country, not for his ego. I feel that we are becoming a respected country again with...
- Sea Isle City - The Biden gang is allowing massive illegal migration on our southern border. Yesterday , in Brownsville Tx, 108 of the illegal crossings on this DAY Tested positive for COVID. Biden has prohibited...
- Crest - The Biden team continues to make progress in getting more and more vaccines to people. We should all have the opportunity to get one before the summer season begins.
- Stone Harbor - There were 6 books that the Dr. Seuss publishers will sunset. That is not cancel culture, that is righting a wrong.