Angelo Louis Badea, age 82 of N. Cape May, passed away peacefully at his home on Thursday, February 18, 2021, surrounded by his 3 favorite girls. Born and raised in Puerto Rico, Angelo was also from the Frankford section of Philadelphia where he worked as a district manager for the PA Lottery. He enjoyed life and spending summer afternoons on the beach with his grandchildren. He is predeceased by his mother Edelmira Nieves and brother Manuel. Angelo is survived by his wife of 58 years, Geraldine, daughters Nicole (James) Southrey and Theadora (Harry) Slider, grandchildren Damien and James Jr. Southrey, and Mitchell and Owen Slider, and sisters Maria Kolecki and Norinda Rodriquez. Services will be privately held. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Suit Alleges Workplace Harassment by Cape May Lifeguard
- Indictments Filed Feb. 23
- Pot’s Legal; Towns Weigh Options
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Feb. 1-7, 2021
- Enhanced SNAP Benefits to Continue in March
- County Loses 2 to Covid; 36 New Cases Reported
- NJ Lottery to Suspend Ticket Purchasing Feb. 26 for System Upgrade
- Former OCHS Teacher Charged for Reported ’16 Sexual Assault
- County Reports 23 New Covid Cases
- County Loses 2 to Covid; 40 New Cases Reported
- Lower Township - Lower Township has cut off it’s tax paying citizens from attending meetings virtually during a pandemic . All because they couldn’t handle an overwhelming amount of callers discussing a controversial...
- Cape May - Where is the #Metoo movement? I'm hearing crickets in the night. I haven't heard any of the left condemning Cuomo! I haven't heard any of the late night show saying a word. Whoopi...
- Stone Harbor - Gas prices have risen about 80 cents a gallon since Election Day. Close to 40 cents a gallon since shutdown of XL pipeline. What more is to come from the new administration.
- Cape May Court House - What is wrong with the Biden team. They are letting thousands of illegal immigrants cross the Mexican border. We do not know who these people are and what diseases they carry. Covid??? Biden has made...
- Cape May County - Kids....you play sports, wear your masks!!!!