DEMAREST, JAY R., 83, of Palermo, April 4, 2021.He served in the US Navy and was a member at Wesley UM Church in Petersburg.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests February 2021
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder After Wildwood Stabbing
- Fire Official Arrested for Filing False Police Report
- Indictments Filed May 4
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- NJ Businesses Advised to Prepare for Plastic Bag Ban
- New Marijuana, Alcohol Laws Handcuff Police Officers
- Cape May Considers Parking Options
- Bike Safety Event, Boardwalk Fencing Among Measures by OC to Address Rowdy Behavior
- Baby Terrapin Turtles Pulled from Ocean City Storm Drain
- Seaville - Liz Cheney supported more of Trump's policies than Elise Stefanik......way more. Cheney does not buy into the lie of a fraudulent election, and she feels Trump should bear responsibility for the...
- Wildwood - Perhaps our infrastructures shouldn’t be on the internet? Here’s an idea, use an intranet instead.
- Villas - Liz Chaney is a Republican with morals, ethics, and unlike Trump, actually pays Federal Taxes. She’s not afraid to speak truth to corrupt power. No wonder she is being bad mouthed and demoted by the...
- Cape May Courthouse - Want to know why the country does not trust the press. There are still immigrants pouring over the border almost all of the press is not there and this is what you get from the post. It reminds me of...
- Cape May Court House - Thank you to the state highway department who removed a dead skunk from route 9 after I reported it . It was removed three hours after a phone call. You guys do not get enough credit....