Melanie J. (Wilczynski) Olszewski, 65, of Magnolia, Delaware passed away on January 30, 2020 at the Delaware Hospice Center.Melanie held a successful career in banking for many years. Later in life she fulfilled a void and adopted her beloved son Brandon. She was most proud of Brandon and looked forward to the daily phone calls about his adventures. Melanie enjoyed vacationing in Maine with her husband John and spoiling all of her other four legged children.Melanie is survived by her son Brandon L. Olszewski and his wife Danielle of Norfolk, VA; her step daughter Laura Janet Olszewski; her granddaughter Sadie J. Olszewski; her lifelong best friend Patricia Nesbitt and her lab mix dog Abbey. She was preceded in death by her husband, John A. Olszewski.The family plans a private memorial service at a later date. Please feel free to contact the family for further information. Online condolences may be made viawww.pippinfuneralhome.com
To plant a tree in memory of MELANIE OLSZEWSKI as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Indictments Filed Feb. 18
- Shared Fire, EMS Services Quizzed
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Student Suspended for Shell Casing Possession, Permitted on Field Trip
- Cape May - Wow, it seems the Spout Off team at the paper is going far left as expected. I'm done with this paper and Spout Off. I can't wait to see what they print on November 4th, 2020, when they...
- North Cape May - Attended the Lower Township Meeting where the DRBA spoke about the sludge being moved. Not one elected person opened their mouth to say anything. Come November we will do our talking at the ballot...
- Rio Grande - Do you think you Middle Township will fix the bus stop shelter in Rio Grande by the fire station. It fell down months ago, and they took it away. Now I see people sitting there on the bench in the...
- Avalon - An Avalon Spouter thinks that "we took prayer out of schools." We did not. Any child may pray at any time in school, as long as doing so does not interfere with the purpose of school: to...
- Wildwood - A study recently released by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health declares there is no evidence “assault weapon” bans lead to a lower “incidence of fatal mass shootings. Why are our...