Shirley A. Gruber born August 4, 1934, passed away on February 17, 2019 at the age of 84.A lover of cats and horses, Shirley is survived by her loving husband John Gruber, daughter Valerie Hebert, son John Gruber and wife Roseann, brother Russell Beach, and sister Peg Downes and husband Dick, three grandchildren, three great grandchildren, and her lap cat Betsy.She was predeceased by her loving mother Anna Beach.Shirley grew up in Baltimore and married the love of her life at the age of 21, moved to RI, PA and finally to Cape May where she lived happily for 15 years.Shirley loved to read and talk. She was an easy person to love. She will be forever remembered, loved and missed.Memorial donations in memory of Shirley may be made to : Cape May County Animal Shelter.
- Wildwood Police: Drinking Alcohol on Boardwalk Leads to Fugitive's Arrest
- Carbine Found as Police Search Vehicle; Man Charged
- Indictments Filed June 11
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests May 20-26, 2019
- Indictments Filed June 4
- Tech Employees’ Jobs Safe
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activity April 29-May 5, 2019
- Cape Counseling Merger to Occur July 1
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests May 13-19, 2019
- Human Intervention Spurs Recovery
- Sea Isle City - There is a huge potential user base for a pool at the new recrea
- Court House - Officers off the street, out of their municipalities for 2-3 hou
- North Wildwood - Who is the contractor on the work being done at Margaret Mace sc
- Villas - Full time paid firefighters may not necessarily be needed yet, w
- Avalon - Now the Census Bureau has a men's fertility report?