John B. Kennedy of Cape May, passed away on September 17, 2021. He had just celebrated his 85th birthday with his family. He is survived by his wife, Katherine, and three children, Karen, John and Liam (Laura). He was predeceased by his daughter Kerri. He also had 7 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren.The family will receive visitors on Thursday, 09/23/2021 from 6-8 pm at Spilker Funeral Home, 815 Washington St., Cape May. A Mass of Christian Burial will be offered on Friday, 09/24/2021 at 1 pm at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church, Cape May. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in John ‘s name to the International Essential Tremor Foundation at www.essentialtremor.org (Spilker Funeral Home, Cape May) info and condolences:spilkerfuneralhome.com
- Police Arrest 4 Cape May Restaurant Workers After ‘Wagon Wheel Scam’ Probe
- Ayne Zaberer, Wife of Local Restaurateur Legend, Dies
- 'Historic Grand Hotel’ in Cape May’s Future?
- Court House Man Charged for Woman’s Drug-induced Death
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; CMCo Reports Progress in Vaccinations
- Villas Family Still Needs Help Following July 23 Fire
- Wildwood, N. Wildwood Enter into Boardwalk Master Plan Agreement
- Mayor Pushes Ban for Private Events on Public Property
- Seawall Repairs Spark Construction Complaints
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 13-19, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Fidelity to Trump has transformed the GOP into a delusional, anti-democratic party that relies on a constant drumbeat of disinformation and the intimation that violence is an acceptable political...
- Cape May Court House - It's really nice to see how giving Governor Phil Murphy is to child care employees by giving them a bonus of $1,000 dollars. While healthcare, home improvement, discount retail employees get...
- West Wildwood - To the Upper Township person who said- "All these spouters that are STILL mentioning the past President". Well, I for one wish we were not still talking about Trump! The problem of course,...
- Sea Isle City - Why doesn’t anyone ask why Biden is afraid to take any spontaneous questions after his almost daily 5 minute TelePrompTer reads.? Anyone curious why the supposedly most powerful person on the planet...
- Cape May - Uh-oh! I see NJ Dept of Education is enabling schools to teach about climate change. How horrible! More proof that Marxists have taken over! C’mon, delusional deniers! Time to get out there and...