Marie- Louise Fabrizio (née Huet) passed away on Friday, November 5, 2021, at the Reformed Church Home, Old Bridge. She was 95.Born in Paris, France, she resided there before immigrating to the United States in 1946, living in Jersey City and Monroe Township before settling down in Old Bridge four years ago.Prior to retiring in 1991, she was a chef with Ferris High School in Jersey City. Before that she was a bookkeeper with Colgate-Palmolive Company, New York City.She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur, in 2002, and five brothers, Roger Huet, Emelien Huet, Andre Huet, Maurice Huet, and Rene Huet.Surviving are her two sons, Jean-Marc Fabrizio and his wife, Patrice, of Pennsauken, and Daniel Andre Fabrizio and his wife, Michele, of Princeton; her two daughters, Dyan Cutro and her husband, Robert, of New York, NY, and Michele Cioffi and her husband, Michael, of East Brunswick; six grandchildren, Amber Fabrizio, Joseph Fabrizio and his wife, Angeles, Michael Cioffi and his wife, Catherine, Taylor Cioffi, Dylan Cioffi and Reese Cioffi, and one great-grandchild, Austin Fabrizio.Funeral services were entrusted to The BRUNSWICK MEMORIAL HOME, East Brunswick. For more information or to leave a message of condolence, please visit www.BrunswickMemorialHome.com.Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society 1851 Old Cuthbert Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 (www.cancer.org).
- Wildwood’s Processes Have Problems, Developer Says
- Hugit’s Closes After 40 Years
- Police Ask for Help to ID Washington Street Mall Burglar
- Lower Township Police Report Oct. 25-31
- Family Seeks Help Locating Stolen Christmas Decorations
- Covid Act Now Designates State, CMCo ‘Very High Risk’
- Indictments Filed Nov. 30
- Lower Township Weekly Crime Report
- Covid Cases on the Rise, County Reports
- Wildwood Holiday Parade Dec. 3
- North Cape May - Just sent a 1099 to my former tenant and the IRS showing the amount of unpaid rent he received from me as housing allowance that now must be considered as income. Let him hire and PAY for a tax...
- North Cape May - Hey Global warming folk, here's some math for you and a riddle? The earth is (roughly) 4.5 BILLION years old...Lot of zeros huh. Now lets just say it was only 10,000,000.00 years old and there...
- Wildwood - Why does West Wildwood even have a fire department? Better yet - why does West Wildwood have ANY departments .
- Sea Isle City - The longer we wait to build the community recreation center the more expensive it will become. This will be a wonderful asset for Sea Isle and the sooner construction gets started the better!
- Corbin City - There's runaway government then there's what we are currently staring down the barrel of right now, when a "spending bill" includes this many new IRS agents and at the same time...