Justin Robert Stankiewicz, 29, of Villas, NJ, passed away on Friday, August 27, 2021. He was born in Cape May Court House and was a lifetime resident of this area. He worked as a supervisor with his father’s general contracting business.Justin served in the U.S. Army from 2011 to 2015 and was a member of the Honor Guard at Arlington National Cemetery. He loved soccer, playing video games, singing, camping, and hunting with his father. He also enjoyed hiking on nature trails and was a big Raiders and Wolves FC fan. Most of all, he was a loving father and son.Justin had a beautiful heart and would help anyone in need. His beautiful smile lit up the room wherever he was. He will be held dearly in our hearts and missed by so many. He was an amazing son who cherished his family and an amazing father to his son Brantley.Justin is survived by his son Brantley Robert Stankiewicz; his parents Maryann Stankiewicz and Steven (Cathy) Stankiewicz; his brothers Steven Joseph (Jessica) Stankiewicz and twin Brian Matthew Stankiewicz; his grandmother Maryann Layton; his stepsisters Rachel Holway and Courtney Holway; his nephew Trevor; and loved by many aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. He was preceded in death by his grandparents Barbara Stankiewicz and Merrel Robert Layton.Viewing will be held on Friday, September 3, 2021 from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. at the Radzieta Funeral Home, 9 Hand Avenue, Cape May Court House with his funeral service beginning at 2:00 p.m. Interment will be in the Cape May County Veterans Cemetery. A college fund has been made for Justin’s son Brantley. If you would like to make a donation, please make checks payable to Brantley Robert Stankiewicz. Checks may be given at the service or mailed to 105 Bentz Ave., Villas, NJ 08251. Condolences at www.radzieta.com
- Pennsylvania Woman Sues Morey's Piers
- Harbor Freight Tools Coming to Rio Grande
- Cape May Councilman Guilty of Stalking, Contempt
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Saint Mary by-the-Sea Closes with Ritual of Thanks, Blessing
- Bicyclist Struck by Motor Vehicle in Middle; Driver Arrested
- Beware of Calls from ‘Kelly Smith,’ CMCo Sheriff’s Office Urges
- Positive Covid Cases Reported at CMCo Schools
- Indictments Filed Sept. 21
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Wildwood - The Elks volunteers did a great job controlling the crowds inside the Elks. I am proud to say I am an Elk member and a special thanks to everyone who worked free this weekend to make the Elks a fun...
- Cape May County - Put up barb wire fences around the Upper Township Dog Park. We don't need these dogs running wild around people's property!
- Cape May - Pretty sure Joe Biden doesn't read the Herald, especially Spout Off, but if he did, I would simply ask him to start leading our country. Perhaps some of the local politicians that read this...
- Middle Township - Whoever came up with National Daugherts Day is a little silly!!! All the social media posts in today's society is not needed.
- Middle Township - 5.7 million dollar expansion for the tech school. Hope they build bigger HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other trades classrooms. The county Commissioners need to start looking at what the county...