Craig L. Leisey, 59, of Parkside Dr. Lebanon, passed away on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at home. Craig was born on April 25, 1962 in Wichita, KS, he was a son of Claire Aungst Leisey of FL and the late James L. Leisey.He was a 1980 graduate of Cedar Crest High School, Lebanon. Craig was the Business Owner and Chef of Key West Tacos in Cape May, NJ.Surviving, in addition to his mother, are a daughter, Ashley and husband Chad Santer of Purcellville, VA; a son, Jesse and wife Julia Leisey of Lebanon; three grandchildren, Keriann Leisey, Madilyn Santer, and Catalena Leisey; a brother, Gregory and wife Bambi Leisey.Craig will always be remembered by those who loved him for his sense of humor, love for his family, joy of cooking for family and friends and endless adventures. He enjoyed life to the fullest, traveling, golfing and spending time with his family and friends. He will be greatly missed and will always be very much loved. A great father and friend to many.A Memorial Gathering will be held on Monday, October 11, 2021 at 1:00 PM at Hebron Banquet Hall 701 East Walnut Street Lebanon PA 17042.The H. L. Snyder Funeral Home, Inc., Pine Grove is in charge of arrangements and you may send condolences online at www.hlsnyderfuneralhome.com
- Pennsylvania Woman Sues Morey's Piers
- Harbor Freight Tools Coming to Rio Grande
- Cape May Councilman Guilty of Stalking, Contempt
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Saint Mary by-the-Sea Closes with Ritual of Thanks, Blessing
- Bicyclist Struck by Motor Vehicle in Middle; Driver Arrested
- Beware of Calls from ‘Kelly Smith,’ CMCo Sheriff’s Office Urges
- Positive Covid Cases Reported at CMCo Schools
- Indictments Filed Sept. 21
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Wildwood - The Elks volunteers did a great job controlling the crowds inside the Elks. I am proud to say I am an Elk member and a special thanks to everyone who worked free this weekend to make the Elks a fun...
- Cape May County - Put up barb wire fences around the Upper Township Dog Park. We don't need these dogs running wild around people's property!
- Cape May - Pretty sure Joe Biden doesn't read the Herald, especially Spout Off, but if he did, I would simply ask him to start leading our country. Perhaps some of the local politicians that read this...
- Middle Township - Whoever came up with National Daugherts Day is a little silly!!! All the social media posts in today's society is not needed.
- Middle Township - 5.7 million dollar expansion for the tech school. Hope they build bigger HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other trades classrooms. The county Commissioners need to start looking at what the county...