Linda Marie Rogers, age 62 of N. Cape May, NJ passed away Wednesday August 26, 2020 Born in Brockton, MA, Linda has been an area resident for 14 years working as a care taker and waitress at the Olive Garden in Toms River & Mays Landing, NJ.She is a daughter of God. She loves the Beach, Shopping and especially yard sales. She enjoyed arts & crafts of many kinds. Her Faith, Family & Friends were everything to her. She is loved by so many from Utah, Massachusetts, & New Jersey. Linda has touched so many hearts. She will be forever be remembered & deeply missed.Linda is survived by her Mother Elaine Pitta in Utah, Her son Jerome Quagliozzi, his wife Jessica Quagliozzi & her grandsons Anthony, Christian Vincent & Marcus, her daughter Taylor Rogers & son Edward Rogers in NJ. Her sisters Lisa Daly, MaryLou Spencer & Teresa Schaab in Utah, her identical twin sister Lori Beabien in NJ & Amy Wade in Massachusetts. As well as many nieces & nephews.Services will be set for a future date & shared amongst friends & Family.Please share a memory or photo and light a candle in honor of this amazing woman who left an everlasting impression on everyone at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Goshen Man, 26, Dies in Crash
- HVAC Worker Recorded Multiple Victims in Cape Tech Bathroom, Investigation Finds
- UPDATE: Swimmer Dies After Being Pulled from Water Off N. Wildwood Beach
- Middle OKs Trick-or-treat Hours
- Lower Man, 71, Dies from COVID-19; New Cases Reported
- Middle Approves Land Sale
- Murphy Extends Public Health Emergency
- County Reports 8 New COVID-19 Cases
- Memorial Reef Provides Eco-friendly Final Resting Place
- What Does CMCo Look Like Post-COVID-19?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Cape May - Hearing people complain about not getting their huge $9000 unemployment check makes me sick. Where is the extra compensation for the essential workers who were forced to risk our lives everyday to go...
- Erma - Trump’s refusal to condemn white supremacy and telling them to “Stand back and stand by” means exactly what? Permission to proceed with their racial hatred? The accusations and name-calling...
- Cape May - Cape May receives grants every year and the Cape May Facebook page never post about the grants. Now for the first time the Cape May Facebook page post about a grant revived with the mayors face as...
- Sea Isle - To the Cape May spouter re: Warren Buffet. Your post is wrong. What he said was he paid a lower RATE than his secretary, and with Trump's tax bill, that rate is even LOWER. Buffet also worked...
- North Wildwood - Why didn't the fact that there were thousands of people without masks crowding into bars on Olde New Jersey Avenue over the weekend make the news? Or the fact that the police on duty at Olde New...