Thomas M Lyons, age 67 of Rio Grande, passed away August 28, 2020. Born in Philadelphia and formerly of Levittown, PA, Tom has been an area resident for 18 years. He worked as a warehouse operator for Eckerd Drug Stores for 32 years in Philadelphia. He loved watching cowboy shows and eating hot dogs and pizza. He also enjoyed going to the Wildwood Beach, amusement parks, and traveling. He is predeceased by his parents, Elizabeth and Paul Lyons, and brothers Paul and Joel. Tom is survived by his wife of 8 years, Alicia Bada, brother Dale Lyons, and a nieces and nephews. A funeral service for Tom will be held at 11am on Saturday, September 5, 2020 at the Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Rd, N Cape May; friends may call one hour prior to service from 10am-11am. Interment will be privately held. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Goshen Man, 26, Dies in Crash
- HVAC Worker Recorded Multiple Victims in Cape Tech Bathroom, Investigation Finds
- UPDATE: Swimmer Dies After Being Pulled from Water Off N. Wildwood Beach
- Middle OKs Trick-or-treat Hours
- Lower Man, 71, Dies from COVID-19; New Cases Reported
- Middle Approves Land Sale
- Murphy Extends Public Health Emergency
- County Reports 8 New COVID-19 Cases
- Memorial Reef Provides Eco-friendly Final Resting Place
- What Does CMCo Look Like Post-COVID-19?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Why did Biden say he did not support the Green New Deal at the debate? When his campaign website says that he believes the Green New Deal is a crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we...
- Cape May - RE: The Ballot question in CM. I read in an article in the Herald that when candidates Mullock and Bezaire stated that Ms. Hendricks had not filed properly, and should never have been in the drawing...
- Avalon - Some cite the discovery of nine discarded ballots in northeastern Pennsylvania as an indicator of massive fraud in voting by mail. That's ridiculous. In the 2016 presidential election Trump...
- Stone Harbor - None of the stories of voter fraud have held up under examination, but all of these headlines about voter fraud — seen daily on Facebook and Twitter — serve a purpose: That purpose is this: In the (...
- North Wildwood - The country is at a crossroads. The Supreme Court hangs in the balance – and with it, the future of women's rights and voting rights, healthcare, climate policy and much more. Science is being...