Ellen D. Gray, age 70 years, passed away Tuesday September 29, 2020. Born in and formerly of Lansdowne, PA, Ellen has been an area resident since 1995, and worked as an X-ray technician for Dr. Leisner, and formerly for Dr. Marino. Ellen enjoyed going to the casinos, the beach, and spending time with her grandchildren. She is predeceased by her brother Edward Doyle. Ellen is survived by her husband of 43 years, John, sons Brian (Erica) and John (Beth), grandchildren J.P., Nolan, Zoey and Donovan, and sister Catherine (Jack) Hasson. Services for Ellen will be held at 11am on Thursday October 8, 2020 at the Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Rd., N. Cape May; friends may call 1 hour prior to service from 10am – 11am. Donations in Ellen’s memory can be made to the Dementia Society of America, PO Box 600, Doylestown, PA 18901. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- Police Standoff in Villas Ends with Man’s Arrest
- Wildwood Crest Pizza Restaurant Owner Sentenced to 15 Months in Prison for Filing False Income Tax Returns
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- County Reports 13 New COVID-19 Cases
- Supporters Back Trump with Parades; Opposition Responds
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- County Reports 14 New COVID-19 Cases
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Middle Township - A huge shout out to the staff at a lovely B&B in Cape May. Thank you for making my Son and Daughter in Laws anniversary a wonderful day. Thanks to Ken and Andrea for all of the special things...
- West Wildwood - As a kid our family got off the train in West Wildwood for a summer vacation and never left. We loved it here, our friends and neighbors were like family. It was Sweet Haven. Now it is not the same...
- Villas - It cracks me up when I see illegal immigrants on our street in the USA protesting and burning down flags and pictures of Trump. Could you imagine if we were illegal in Mexico. Look up what they would...
- Court House - Please Mr. Salvo. Get hold of your front office in one of your schools,I wont say which one but everyone’s talking about it.
- Villas - Been listening to a lot of people at the school district saying what they’re going to do with their time off with the paid taxpayers money for the New Jersey’s teacher Association meeting. Can’t...