Isoletta Batten, 76, of Wildwood, NJ, passed away on Friday, November 22, 2019. Born in Philadelphia to the late James and Rose Lamb, she moved here in 1979 from Bucks County, PA. She worked at Shop Rite in Rio Grande and enjoyed going on casino trips. She was a member of Notre Dame De La Mer Parish at St. Ann Church in Wildwood.Ms. Batten is survived by her children, Rosemary Kelly, Carlo Corsino, and Donna (Scott) Gregg; her grandchildren, Francis Kelly, Shawn Kelly, Christen Kelly, Anthony Corsino, and Katerina Corsino; and her great grandchildren, Cole Kelly, Riley Kelly, and Scott Gregg, II. She was preceded in death by her son, Matthew Corsino and her grandson, Scott F. Gregg.Memorial Mass will be said on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. at Notre Dame De La Mer Parish at St. Ann Church, 2901 Atlantic Avenue, Wildwood, where visitation will begin at 10:00 a.m. Interment will be private. Memorial donations for the benefit of the American Cancer Society may be made through In Memory Of at https://inmemof.org/isoletta-batten or mailing a check payable to In Memory Of to P.O. Box 5472, Charlottesville, VA 22905.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Drowns in Residential Pool
- Joint Investigation Conducted into Erma Man's Death
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued for Cape May County
- Human Services Announces $38.5 Million in Additional Food Assistance
- Windrift Shelves Food, Beverage Service After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- County's COVID-19 Cases Rise by 5
- Archer Senft’s ‘Doing Great’ 5 Years after Diving Accident
- County's August Coronavirus Battle Begins With 6 New Cases
- County's Virus Metrics Increase by 9 Cases
- County Announces Cancellations, Closures Ahead of Isaias' Arrival
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - I disagree with the spouter about the grass under the new sign on Rio Grande. What rocket scientist came up with that idea? Everyone knows we in Wildwood love blue, no pink, no let's stick with...
- Rio Grande - Talking to some friends that work in the county and one was upset that their gym was closed to COVID and that slot of employees are mad and the other employee said that the one in the admin building...
- Wildwood Crest - I figured if we all just "protest" together at the beach on a sunny day, a few "favorite restaurants, and then school for the kids, we should be perfectly fine. None of the "...
- Middle Township - I am a teacher and I would like to shut down these people who are posting about how easy teachers have it by allowing them to teach virtually(online) during this pandemic. Teaching classes online is...
- Wildwood - It’s sad to see the current divide in America. What most people don’t seem to understand is both the dems and repub’s are on the same team. All they wanna do is steal more money from the hard working...