Beth Audeen Brooks Huber passed away on September 4, 2021 in Covington, LA. She was born on December 6, 1939 in Meadville, PA to the late Preston and Marion Huson Brooks. She was a graduate of Meadville High School.Beth was the loving mother of Cindy Huber Nichols and her husband Brian, and the proud grandmother of Zachary Nichols, of Mandeville, LA. She is also survived by her sister Diane Singer of Saegertown, PA, and several nieces and nephews. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death, by her brother William (Sonny) Brooks, her sister Phyllis Feltenberger and her former husband William (Bill) Huber.She previously resided in Cape May Court House, NJ, where she worked at the Cape May County Herald for over 30 years. She began her career as an Advertising/Sales Executive and eventually became Advertising Director before retiring in December 2014. After retiring, she enjoyed spending time with friends and family before moving to Covington, LA in June 2020, to be closer to her family. She loved football, especially the Philadelphia Eagles, Penn State, University of Florida and LSU and basketball, reading and playing Bridge.Relatives and friends are invited to the Memorial Service at Avalon Links Restaurant on Friday, November 26, at 12pm. Please Share a Memory on the Tribute Wall at www.ejfieldingfh.com.
- Pennsylvania Woman Sues Morey's Piers
- Harbor Freight Tools Coming to Rio Grande
- Cape May Councilman Guilty of Stalking, Contempt
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Saint Mary by-the-Sea Closes with Ritual of Thanks, Blessing
- Bicyclist Struck by Motor Vehicle in Middle; Driver Arrested
- Beware of Calls from ‘Kelly Smith,’ CMCo Sheriff’s Office Urges
- Positive Covid Cases Reported at CMCo Schools
- Indictments Filed Sept. 21
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Wildwood - The Elks volunteers did a great job controlling the crowds inside the Elks. I am proud to say I am an Elk member and a special thanks to everyone who worked free this weekend to make the Elks a fun...
- Cape May County - Put up barb wire fences around the Upper Township Dog Park. We don't need these dogs running wild around people's property!
- Cape May - Pretty sure Joe Biden doesn't read the Herald, especially Spout Off, but if he did, I would simply ask him to start leading our country. Perhaps some of the local politicians that read this...
- Middle Township - Whoever came up with National Daugherts Day is a little silly!!! All the social media posts in today's society is not needed.
- Middle Township - 5.7 million dollar expansion for the tech school. Hope they build bigger HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other trades classrooms. The county Commissioners need to start looking at what the county...