Debra D Glenn, age 65 of Cape May, passed this life peacefully on Tuesday, October 5, 2021. Born in Chicago and formerly of the Tampa, FL area, Debra has been an area resident since 1982. She worked as a bartender in Cape May at Restaurant Maureen, Elaine’s, and the former Atlas Motor Inn. Debra enjoyed studying Interior Design, and liked working with assorted craft projects. She is predeceased by her parents, Warren and Hazel Draben. Debra is survived by her husband of 35 years, Scott, son Julian S. Glenn (Erika), sister Pam, step-brother Milton Calfee, and 6 half brothers and sisters. A celebration of life for Debra will be held at 12 noon on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, corner of Atlantic and Poplar, Wildwood, NJ, 08260. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
- Police Arrest 4 Cape May Restaurant Workers After ‘Wagon Wheel Scam’ Probe
- Ayne Zaberer, Wife of Local Restaurateur Legend, Dies
- 'Historic Grand Hotel’ in Cape May’s Future?
- Court House Man Charged for Woman’s Drug-induced Death
- Villas Family Still Needs Help Following July 23 Fire
- Wildwood, N. Wildwood Enter into Boardwalk Master Plan Agreement
- Mayor Pushes Ban for Private Events on Public Property
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; CMCo Reports Progress in Vaccinations
- Seawall Repairs Spark Construction Complaints
- Seasonal Ice Skating Rink May be OK’d in Cape May
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Fidelity to Trump has transformed the GOP into a delusional, anti-democratic party that relies on a constant drumbeat of disinformation and the intimation that violence is an acceptable political...
- Cape May Court House - It's really nice to see how giving Governor Phil Murphy is to child care employees by giving them a bonus of $1,000 dollars. While healthcare, home improvement, discount retail employees get...
- West Wildwood - To the Upper Township person who said- "All these spouters that are STILL mentioning the past President". Well, I for one wish we were not still talking about Trump! The problem of course,...
- Sea Isle City - Why doesn’t anyone ask why Biden is afraid to take any spontaneous questions after his almost daily 5 minute TelePrompTer reads.? Anyone curious why the supposedly most powerful person on the planet...
- Cape May - Uh-oh! I see NJ Dept of Education is enabling schools to teach about climate change. How horrible! More proof that Marxists have taken over! C’mon, delusional deniers! Time to get out there and...