Frances “Pat” Louise Ehrenberg of Cape May, NJ, passed away on July 10, 2020 at the age of 83. Born August 18, 1936 in Norfolk, VA, she was the daughter of the late George Emerson Rhodes and Ruby Lee Rhodes. Pat is survived by her sister, Ruth Rhodes Taylor; three daughters, Sheryl Redmond (Walter), Theresa Stickle (Clyde), and Victoria Ehrenberg; eight grandchildren; and eleven great-grandchildren. She is predeceased by her loving husband, Joseph Ehrenberg; brothers, William and James Rhodes; and grandson, Kevin Ward. Pat was a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother. She was the proud owner of Jersey Cape Answering Service, a member of Eastern Star, and a dedicated Coast Guard wife & a member of the Coast Guard Officers wife’s club. Viewing will be held on Thursday, July 16 from 10am- 11:00am at Evoy Funeral Home. Funeral service will be privately held for the family at 11am, and will be livestreamed through the link posted at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Drowns in Residential Pool
- Joint Investigation Conducted into Erma Man's Death
- Human Services Announces $38.5 Million in Additional Food Assistance
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued for Cape May County
- Windrift Shelves Food, Beverage Service After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- County's COVID-19 Cases Rise by 5
- County's August Coronavirus Battle Begins With 6 New Cases
- Archer Senft’s ‘Doing Great’ 5 Years after Diving Accident
- County's Virus Metrics Increase by 9 Cases
- July Ends With 8 New Cases, 1 Death
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - I disagree with the spouter about the grass under the new sign on Rio Grande. What rocket scientist came up with that idea? Everyone knows we in Wildwood love blue, no pink, no let's stick with...
- Rio Grande - Talking to some friends that work in the county and one was upset that their gym was closed to COVID and that slot of employees are mad and the other employee said that the one in the admin building...
- Wildwood Crest - I figured if we all just "protest" together at the beach on a sunny day, a few "favorite restaurants, and then school for the kids, we should be perfectly fine. None of the "...
- Middle Township - I am a teacher and I would like to shut down these people who are posting about how easy teachers have it by allowing them to teach virtually(online) during this pandemic. Teaching classes online is...
- Wildwood - It’s sad to see the current divide in America. What most people don’t seem to understand is both the dems and repub’s are on the same team. All they wanna do is steal more money from the hard working...