Emma Cassario, "Bea", age 79, of Town Bank, NJ and formerly of Atco, NJ, passed away on Friday, April 9th at her home. She was born in Blackwood, NJ and had been a Cape May County resident for 40 years. Bea worked as a textile worker and later worked for the North Cape May Acme and Sheppard’s Bus Service. She was an animal enthusiast and a member of the Town Bank Property Owners Association and the Amalgamated Union. Bea was preceded in death by her husband Patrick (2011), son Kevin, and her parents Stanley and Emma Levock. Left to cherish her memory are her children; Patrick (Bunny) Cassario, Sharon Colangelo and Nancy (Jerry) Hickson; 8 Grandchildren; 18 Great Grandchildren; her companion John Gerth; her very close friends John, Madeline, Shawn, Brian Clark and also her loving West Highland Terrier, Maizie. A memorial service will be held at 11am on Friday, April 16, with visitation from 10am to 11am, at Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Rd, North Cape May, NJ; LiveStream information is available at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com and will start at 10:50am. Contributions can be made in Bea’s memory to the Cape May County Animal Shelter, 110 Shelter Rd., Cape May Court House, NJ 08210 .
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Fire Official Arrested for Filing False Police Report
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests February 2021
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder After Wildwood Stabbing
- Indictments Filed May 4
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- Positive Covid Test Closes N. Cape May MVC Facility
- NJ Businesses Advised to Prepare for Plastic Bag Ban
- 1 Killed, 5 Injured in Parkway Crash
- Crest Terminates Beach Smoking Sections, Toughens Weed Laws
- New Marijuana, Alcohol Laws Handcuff Police Officers
- Seaville - Liz Cheney supported more of Trump's policies than Elise Stefanik......way more. Cheney does not buy into the lie of a fraudulent election, and she feels Trump should bear responsibility for the...
- Wildwood - Perhaps our infrastructures shouldn’t be on the internet? Here’s an idea, use an intranet instead.
- Villas - Liz Chaney is a Republican with morals, ethics, and unlike Trump, actually pays Federal Taxes. She’s not afraid to speak truth to corrupt power. No wonder she is being bad mouthed and demoted by the...
- Cape May Courthouse - Want to know why the country does not trust the press. There are still immigrants pouring over the border almost all of the press is not there and this is what you get from the post. It reminds me of...
- Cape May Court House - Thank you to the state highway department who removed a dead skunk from route 9 after I reported it . It was removed three hours after a phone call. You guys do not get enough credit....