HILLEGASS, FRANCIS T. JR., 88, of Cape May Court House, August 21, 2019. He was a Korean War Veteran of the US Navy.
- Plans Unveiled for County Commons in Rio Grande
- Hotel Protests Continue
- Wrecking Ball Missed 1729 House
- Indictments Filed Oct. 8
- North Wildwood Police Department Activity, Arrest Summary for Sept. 1-15, 2019
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests Sept. 16-22, 2019
- Indictments Filed Oct. 2
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests Sept. 23-29, 2019
- Coastal Flood Warning Issued
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests Sept. 9-15, 2019
- Wildwood Crest - To the Wildwood Crest spouter who wants "full-time residents of Wildwood Crest to drop this beach-tag thing." Some of us who are full time want beach tags because we are tired of how our...
- Villas - There were two occasions recently, where I had my young grandchildren in my car, and was doing the speed everyone else was, and a huge, commercial truck came up on my rear bumper doing 60 mph on...
- Rio Grande - How long do people have to change their auto plates to N.J. plates? I've seen vehicles with Florida plates who live here year round for years and have never changed them.
- Cape May - We need to free education from corporate grips, then develop a vision of what education should be.
- Wildwood - Instead of putting up billboards, why don’t the candidates for mayor of Wildwood have a debate where the public can ask questions about the issues facing the town?