Kennith J Womick, 49, of Villas, New Jersey. Born on April 22,1970 Philadelphia, PA, First Earth Day, Died suddenly, August 4, 2019, from complications of surgery. Beloved Husband, Father, and Son.Ken loved his pets and enjoyed reading fantasy, science fiction and watching Anime with his sons. He loved spending time in Cape May with his wife, spending time with his friends playing dominoes and arguing politics with everyone including his mother.Survived by his wife Michelle Goodbred Womick, sons Austin Womick and Hunter Eliason, and his mother Diane J. Chesna Garrity (Bill). Also survived by his Aunt Louise Rosen, her daughters Melanie Rosen and Dana Hileman (Kevin), Aunts Holly Arnold (Dave), Linda Dalby (Larry) and Uncle James Womick. Also survived by in-laws Jean and Ben Goodbred, Bill Goodbred and Ben Goodbred (Tracy) and many relatives in Rhode Island, Wisconsin and New Jersey.Visitation will be held Monday August 12, 2019 between 1:30-2:30pm at Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Road, North Cape May, NJ. Interment will be privately held.Arrangements Kevin M. Lyons Funeral Service, Glenolden, PA. Online condolences and memories may be shared on www.lyonsfs.com
- Can Beachgoers Walk the Beach Without a Tag?
- Wildwood Police Seek ID on Owner of Dog that Bit Child
- Indicments Filed Aug. 13
- Crest Police Arrest 2 Philadelphians after Car Crashes into Barricade
- Co. Prosecutor: No Charges to Be Filed in Fatal OC Motor Vehicle Crash
- Fire Departments Respond to Cape May Blaze
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activity July 1-7, 2019
- Resignation Call Replay
- Cottages May Gain Second Floors
- Vandalism Continues
- North Wildwood - I saw on the news that the Philadelphia Mayor’s daughter and a N
- Wildwood Crest - There are numerous spouts about the revenue beach tags would bri
- North Cape May - Hopefully the Aquatic Center will be voted out in November.
- Wildwood Crest - Those who want beach tags in the Wildwoods should realize that t
- Cape May - The bridge into Cape May is a hazard with the bicycles.