William J. Trost “Bill” February 3, 2020 age 91 born in Fishtown and resident of Wildwood, New Jersey. He was a member of the Greater Wildwood Elks Lodge #1896. Beloved husband of the late Marion (nee Roach), loving father of Billy (Kate) Jo-Ann Jones (Dan), Danny (Gina) and Carolann Dorman (Craig). He will be sadly missed by Cathy Glass and George and Barbara Bollinger. He is also survived by his many favorite grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren. Relatives and friends are invited to gather on Saturday, February 8, 10 AM to 12 noon at the Burns Funeral Home 9708 Frankford Ave., Philadelphia PA. 19114. In Lieu of flowers donation in his memory to Saint Mary’s Guardian Angel program honoring a caregiver (Colleen Pedrotty) or SOCS (Survivors of Cancer), PO Box 266, Wildwood, NJ 08260 would be appreciated.
To plant a tree in memory of WILLIAM TROST as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Indictments Filed Feb. 18
- Shared Fire, EMS Services Quizzed
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Student Suspended for Shell Casing Possession, Permitted on Field Trip
- Rio Grande - Do you think you Middle Township will fix the bus stop shelter in Rio Grande by the fire station. It fell down months ago, and they took it away. Now I see people sitting there on the bench in the...
- Avalon - An Avalon Spouter thinks that "we took prayer out of schools." We did not. Any child may pray at any time in school, as long as doing so does not interfere with the purpose of school: to...
- Wildwood - A study recently released by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health declares there is no evidence “assault weapon” bans lead to a lower “incidence of fatal mass shootings. Why are our...
- West Wildwood - To the spouter and member of the CTWW who is concerned about the year-round residents group. You indicate you are a member of CTWW and you are feuding with local government and its supporters. The...
- Stone Harbor - I like bird watching as much as the next person and I am continually amazed at the fancy scopes and cameras that many use to pursue their hobby. I also understand the need to have tripods to support...