Theressa C. Grieco, 64, of Villas, NJ passed away on October 1, 2020. She was born and raised in Norfolk, VA and move to New Jersey in 1983. She was a loving mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and friend. She was survived by her sons James (Jaime) and Jason Smith. She was preceded in death by her son Joseph Grieco and granddaughter Gabriella Smith. She has one daughter Diana (Lonnie) Winkelspecht. Her grandchildren Samantha, Brittany, Amanda, Randi (Jermaine) and James Smith, Talan and Kylie Grieco and Maddison, Sophia, Bryson and Emma Winkelspecht. Also her 6 great-grandchildren. There will be a memorial on Saturday October 10, 2020 from 3pm-4pm at Ingersoll-Greenwood Funeral Home at 1201 Central Ave., North Wildwood, NJ 08260.Condolences maybe sent toingersollgreenwoodfh.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Police Standoff in Villas Ends with Man’s Arrest
- Wildwood Crest Pizza Restaurant Owner Sentenced to 15 Months in Prison for Filing False Income Tax Returns
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- County Reports 13 New COVID-19 Cases
- Supporters Back Trump with Parades; Opposition Responds
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- County Reports 14 New COVID-19 Cases
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2020
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- County Reports 16 New COVID-19 Cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Wildwood High's football team won one game in like what 6 years? That is a waste of taxpayers' money. Take the money out of the football team, one of the most expensive parts of their...
- Cape May - An excellent letter from by Lear Hendricks Campaign Manager in response to the ridiculous accusations. Definitely worth the read.
- Wildwood - Hoping once the election is over the Herald will go back to being more about Cape May County & less about politics!
- Wildwood - Need to bring back mental institutions to house all these mentally ill people with guns and knives. Why should the police have to respond to the same people over and over again? Just a matter of time...
- Wildwood - Does anyone else in Wildwood have an oil smell in their water? I'm asking before I start making calls to the city. Looking for others with a similar smell in their water.